PDA

View Full Version : Business sure is picking up here!!!

Xinc
11-01-2001, 12:38 PM
Wow! I posted a message maybe a couple of days ago, and since then there has been tons of messages posted!
Things sure are picking up around here! hehehe.

I bet with the launch nearing, there are tons of players being converted into Xbox believers, and also gamers coming out of their Dreamcast shells to join the Xbox revolution. :p

I usually try to buy every system that is released, but since PS2, I have been lagging behind in purchasing the competitions' equipment. :eek:

I did not pre-order my system, however my friend who happens to run an EB store is expecting me outside his door first thing in the morning, even before the mall opens up. :D hehehe.
After buying Xbox, I'll probably be broke, and wont have enough money to purchase a Gamecube, but oh well... thems the breaks. :rolleyes:

Is anyone else who is not in the know or loop, as excited about launch as me???
The suspense is building I just can't wait!!!!! and with Jeremy posting all this material about the system, I can't but help feel soooooo envious. :mad:

l Maximus l
11-01-2001, 12:42 PM
XInc...don't worry about the GameCube...it will be available any time when you are ready to pick it up. The fact that Nintendo is releasing their system 3 days after XBox is a very stupid business mistake.

I don't plan on buying a GameCube anyway...when the little kids grow out of it, they will be digging in the couches looking for money to buy an XBox. God bless their souls!

-Max

AlBoogy
11-01-2001, 12:43 PM
Its picking up cause everyone knows that the launch is just days away! Everyones excitement is building.

l Maximus l
11-01-2001, 12:45 PM
Yeah, no kidding...I'm practically going into labor...and...I'm a male! I'm so pumped!

ozenplayer
11-01-2001, 01:12 PM
its picking up everywhere when i went to eb yeterday it had to be about 80 people in 1 store an all of them was mad because winner stays on the stick in nlf fever an i was on all day

JacobTX4
11-01-2001, 01:37 PM
I am soooo friggin pumped...and so freakin ****ed too. I am only 14 years old and I dont get my Xbox till Christmas..but I get 3 games and 3 controllers so thats cool. while all of yall are playin your xboxes at launch,Ill be sittin here at my computer waiting on Christmas:(

l Maximus l
11-01-2001, 03:22 PM
Jacob...it will be worth the wait. Since you are definately a fellow XBox patriot, no one will rub it in.

I've been waiting over a year, so, when I think of only a month and a half, that's hardly any time to wait! :) Dude, the time will cruise...hopefully :confused:

JacobTX4
11-01-2001, 05:19 PM
thanks.....I could use yall as a game reviewer...you tell me what games are good so ill know to get them..:D

l Maximus l
11-01-2001, 05:25 PM
Nice thinking, Jacob...you definately will get the best review from real gamers like yourself :D

JacobTX4
11-01-2001, 05:30 PM
what games r yall getting at launch...when I get mine,I intend on getting Fever,Gotham Racing,and Im thinkingOddworld..but I dunno bout it...any other suggestions??

Rancey
11-02-2001, 12:07 AM
Jacob> Consider yourself lucky you don't have to wait until April!

fanofslipknotib
11-02-2001, 12:21 AM
I have already pre-ordered a bundle pak with Gotham Racing, NFL Fever and WWF Raw. I cant wait until I get that phone call:

"Hell Michael, this is CompUSA. I am calling to let you know that your Xbox Bundle pack is ready and you can pick it up."

fanofslipknotib
11-02-2001, 12:27 AM
It's OK, I already knew, AND I already called them. They said that they will still call me and I can still pick it up on the 15th, then when Raw comes out, They will call me and I go get that.

I'm way ahead of ya!:D

fanofslipknotib
11-02-2001, 12:31 AM
Yeah, but I'm even more glad that I dont have to wait until that game arrives to get my Xbox. So I'll be one game short for a month, I'll never even notice:D