PDA

View Full Version : What character is the best?

Nerrad529
08-07-2002, 03:20 PM
I just bought the game over the weekend i couldn't take it no more. I started with the dark elf and I made him a warrior. Who's the best?

SlightlySycho
08-07-2002, 03:43 PM
Dark Elves are good all around. From some of the combinations I've played, the best I can tell you is that Wood Elves don't make good heavy fighters (crusaders, knights, warriors, etc.).

Comic Book Guy
08-07-2002, 04:55 PM
It depends on what you want to be. For a great thief be a Wood Elf under the sign of a thief and the class of a thief(makes sense). That's basically all I've got. Just match things up and read through the instruction manual, it works.

Duke
08-07-2002, 06:47 PM
I used an Imperial and made him an Archer under the sign of the Warrior.

I tell ya, that voice of the emperor spell is really nice when you don't want to mess around trying to get people to like you.

vamp
08-07-2002, 07:15 PM
redguard- warrior/knight
dark elf- all around
breton- mage
wood elf- thief/assasin

Professor Kaos
08-07-2002, 07:58 PM
every one talk bout dark and wood elves, no one says ne thing bout orcs, i created an orc, class warrior, sign warrior and he kicks ass no one can mess with him

Alien
08-07-2002, 08:02 PM
It's best just to make your own class. I think it is anyway, because you can customize it how you would like it to be.

vamp
08-07-2002, 09:50 PM
orcs are stupid (low intelligence), smelly and ugly. AND GREEN

Alec
08-07-2002, 10:00 PM
The Femal Orcs are HOT!!!;)

shrew king
08-08-2002, 12:23 AM
The Orcs kick azz at warfare, but i prefer Nords, they are immune to frost, and resistant to somethin else, the frost atranochs run when they see me, seriously. If you want a good warrior get a Nord or Orc or Redguard, Imperials are the best for havin people like you, and Wood Elves, well, dont know what good they are, Argonians are $hitty, everyone hates them.

After I beat the game im gonna play with a dark elf, i have a question about em too, do all the dark elves like you more if you are of their own race?

xtr0n187
08-08-2002, 09:37 AM
Im using a "Imperial" under the sign of the "Lady", in the class of "Agent".....this combination had me get to 100 in personality by level 14...and the endurance was very high, as was speechcraft....this is a "power-combo" for these aspects of play to start using an Imperial....everyone loves me!.

As for other races i would agree with most, read the stats,check the benefits of race, class and sign, and stack them in your favor.

Play towards what YOU would like to get from and do in MORROWIND. Thats the beauty of the game.

shrew king
08-08-2002, 03:53 PM
My personality is at 114 or somethin WITHOUT cheats, and im a nord, and if you use the sign of the mage, your magicka is increased more than others, and hte guy is great at sneak too.

To get my personality so high i got the mask of clascius vile or something like that, raises personality 30 pts. what does the sign of the lady do for you? and at level 100 of intelligence, how high is your magicka? im gettin scared cause im at level 98 and i got like 10 or 15 pts on my magicka so i can summon golden saints and somethin else, i forget.

Does anyone know if anything that has a constant effect of raise intelligence is, or even exists?

xtr0n187
08-09-2002, 08:11 AM
Sign of the lady gives increased Personality and Endurance.....I should add though that the class of agent had alot to do with stacking it in my favor in addition to the sign.

I have the Masque of Clavicus Vile as well and since my personality got topped off so early it wasn't much value to me. I like to rock out at a 130 with it on but.....

personally i might just sell the thing cause its sitting in storage in my Hlaalu Stronghold for now.

Alvin
08-09-2002, 08:37 AM
Alec-

The quote is "It's better to burn out, THAN to fade away" and while Kurt may have said it, he did so only in quoting Neil Young (who also thought it was better that burn out than it was to rust). Probably a little before your time. And you're right about those orcs.