PDA

View Full Version : This is what the Xbox needed!!!

consolegamer
08-07-2002, 08:07 PM
The next best game (next to HALO) and possibly the best release to date is Enclave. For anyone who hasn't played it yet, I suggest you go out and buy it today. The game is flawless. I simply couldn't believe the graphics in this game. I think they are way better than HALO's graphics and the gameplay is spot on. There have been some complaints about the difficulty in the game, but thankfully there is a god mode and level skip for you cheaters out there. By the way, the game is huge. I'm talking HUGE. The environments are fantastic. I can't stop playing it. I just wanted to let you all know that this game is truly a masterpiece.:cool:

pieceofmind83
08-07-2002, 08:16 PM
i just got the game today i haven't played iit yet but i will as soon as my head stops pounding from this frigin' cold!

Toonz
08-07-2002, 08:57 PM
No way is that the 2nd best Xbox game by far. The ranged attacked controls absolutely blow chunks. There are hardly any save points. The AI is lame. Enemies come running straight at you and don't stop for nothing in almost a straight line. It totally lacks the little details as well ie. you can stand on fire and it doesn't hurt you at all ??? Its a decent piece of eye candy but nothing more. This game fell really short of its hype IMO. A great rental...........Yes, A game worth my $75 CAN definetly not.

robnyack
08-07-2002, 09:08 PM
where it ranks, I don't know, but what I do know is it's a pretty damn good game!

if it weren't for the lousy save function, this game would rank up there as one of the best games out there. Because of the lousy save function, I don't think you can call it one of the best.

lllSmokelll
08-07-2002, 09:14 PM
the 2nd best game next to halo is still DOA3

Snapple
08-07-2002, 09:26 PM
i havent even seen this game yet:( whats it about and can you give me some screens:)

btw:i think the game with the best graphics on xbox so far is doa3 but i think halo is still the best game for xbox so far:)

robnyack
08-07-2002, 09:38 PM
incredible looking game. here is gamespot review with screenshots, movies, and review.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,538752,00.html

don't be frightened by the review. If you are an experienced gamer and like this kind of game, you will be in for a treat. A little frustrating at times, and makes you a little angry sometiems too thinking, "if only...."

vamp
08-07-2002, 09:53 PM
Nothing even comes close to morrowind

max payn
08-07-2002, 10:11 PM
Nothing even comes close to morrowind

dude morrowind really sucked, it was very boring...!

i think enclave will be sweet. the graphics are amazing, but i havent played it yet, im probably gonna buy it.
is it one of those games that are kinda creepy at some points and you dont whats coming next? or is it one fo those games where you walk around a village and just talk to some dudes then move on to another village? *MORROWIND*

enclave looks very cool, and im porbably gonna buy it, as i said before. but if it sucks, ill take it back for another game...

just wanted to say that enclave looks very cool.:)

consolegamer
08-08-2002, 08:21 AM
I'm telling you guys, I level skipped Enclaved last night just to see what the rest of the game looked like. It's way better looking than Halo and Doa 3. You can be a good person in the game, and once you finish (or use the cheat) you can be a sadistic killer on the darkside. The graphics are the very best I've seen for any system. Console or pc. Morrowind was cool, but I traded it in because it had too many bugs and the frame rate was horrible.I repeat IF YOU GET FRUSTRATED WITH THIS GAME, SWITCH TO GOD MODE AND CHECK OUT SOME OF THE LEVELS. It's tombraider big!!! The lava levels freaked me out.:eek:

Chr0nik
08-08-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by max payn
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p5193c6e8062848ed4e9dcc01535db2b3/fd6f66e1.gif

Dude, your SIG is giving me a Seisure. :cool:[