PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 multi player modes...

AVXbox
08-08-2002, 01:48 PM
listen to this

"Halo 2" has support for multiplayer action via split-screen, Xbox "System-Link" and online through Microsoft's "Xbox Live™" service. "We still have the multiplayer game-types that people loved in 'Halo', but we're planning something special for multiplayer in 'Halo 2,'" hinted Jaime Griesemer, "Halo 2's" lead designer. "I don't want to ruin the surprise, but imagine the essential 'Halo' single-player experience: pitched battles between the humans and the Covenant, massive vehicle and infantry engagements. Now imagine that every combatant is an actual person playing over Xbox Live!" "Halo 2's" online multiplayer will feature squad-oriented team-play, real-time voice chat and extensive community support when it ships at the end of next year.

link: http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=3528

i cant wait to play this over Xbox Live, this is going to be amazing

xboxmaster2002
08-08-2002, 01:53 PM
it sounds like you will be able to pick a side human or covenant and battle thats should be fun

OppiumNitrates
08-08-2002, 02:09 PM
Nice find AVXbox this is how i thought it would be, well accually i thought u woudl be able to play through the campaign over XBL with like 4 or 8 other Master Chiefs but from the sound of it, this is going way further then that

BTW u seem to think highly of your Halo skills, i would be glad to test them out first hand do u play on XbConnect?? if u do look me up im iD- OppiumNitrates . . . . . bring it on

Sargent_Ryan
08-08-2002, 04:13 PM
I hope that is what they do with halo 2. I read somewhere where that is what they were going to do with the computer version for halo 1 before they decided to put it on the xbox. That still might be in the computer version but who knows.