PDA

View Full Version : Project Gotham Racing 2 screens!!

XboxGamers
08-08-2002, 02:23 PM
OMG!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Thanks to Draikin for hosting the pictures and kaji for the info.

Features:

More cities, including Hong Kong and Edinburgh, Scotland. Maintaining its international theme, the game allows players to travel the globe while racing in the some of the world's most dynamic cities. The final number of cities is still being determined, but gamers can expect there to be many more than in "Project Gotham Racing."

More than 50 of the fastest, most desirable and stylish cars — all fully licensed and fully damageable — from top manufacturers. A wide range of high-performance vehicles, including models from top manufacturers such as Ferrari ( the new Enzo Ferrari is slated to be in the game) and Porsche, will offer gamers an exciting driving experience.

Online play. "Project Gotham Racing 2" will support Xbox Live, allowing gamers to challenge friends and others with online play and downloadable content (online play details to be disclosed at a later date). Multiplayer SystemLink also allows four players to race head-to-head in the same room.

"We at Ferrari are extremely pleased to be an integral part of the Project Gotham Racing franchise and are especially excited at the role and prominence that the new Enzo Ferrari will be playing in this second version of the game. I personally feel a strong link to Project Gotham Racing and am very happy to associate the Ferrari brand and the new Enzo Ferrari with this great video game brand franchise."

-Amadeo Felisa, Enzo Ferrari Chief Engineer and Designer

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/draikin2/01.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/draikin2/02.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/draikin2/03.jpg

POD13259
08-08-2002, 02:31 PM
Sweet! I hope they follow through with the Xbox Live compatibility!

Snapple
08-08-2002, 02:31 PM
awsome:)

DrUnKtAnK
08-08-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by XboxGamers
Online play. "Project Gotham Racing 2" will support Xbox Live, allowing gamers to challenge friends and others with online play and downloadable content (online play details to be disclosed at a later date). Multiplayer SystemLink also allows four players to race head-to-head in the same room.
[/B]

Can't wait, it's going to be Phat! Thanks for the screenies.....:)

clutch
08-08-2002, 03:41 PM
This game looks sick.

lllSmokelll
08-08-2002, 04:16 PM
[i]More than 50 of the fastest, most desirable and stylish cars [/B] sure.....like ford focus who the hell desires a ford focus....put some laberghini or a mclaren in the game!!!

Plewis
08-08-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by goldberg
sure.....like ford focus who the hell desires a ford focus....put some laberghini or a mclaren in the game!!!

obviously u know nothing about PGR... they have awesome cars.... I cant wait for this game... Im gonna whoop all yall up on XBL!:D

and for the ferrari's and stuff

off of xba

Project Gotham Racing 2” returns to city streets with new fully licensed vehicles from major car manufacturers including Ferrari and Porsche

nascarfan515
08-08-2002, 04:48 PM
Does any one know when this game is coming out?

XboxGamers
08-08-2002, 05:34 PM
It's coming out 2003 holidays. :D

nascarfan515
08-08-2002, 05:36 PM
that stinks.cuz i want the game now!!

Snoopy7548
08-08-2002, 06:02 PM
i hope they put a ton of lamborghinis, ferraris, and porsches in the game. id be so happy if they did. lol

cityson
08-08-2002, 06:44 PM
I already saw those screens that Snoopy provides....

xboxaddict1226
08-08-2002, 08:11 PM
those screens are sweet so bad we have to wait so long and they're going to put in the ferrari enzo or as some call it the F60 that car is awsome u should look it up

Integra Man
08-08-2002, 08:39 PM
that looks pretty sweet:)

sgs2003
08-08-2002, 11:59 PM
I am a big PGR fan, but those screenshots don't appeal to me very much. I think they might be able to do better. It doesn't look like an improvement over the first one. Maybe I am wrong. I am excited about the new cars. I hope the second one is good. I think PGR has all the elements of a great game, but the left out one thing. They forgot to make it fun. Don't get me wrong, I love PGR and will surely buy the second one. Has anyone heard anything about racing modes that are more fun? I think the inclusion of cop chases might make this game more fun. This is just my opinion.

Snoopy7548
08-09-2002, 10:16 AM
i think they look better. in the first pgr, the backgrounds were pretty bad. but here, they look really good.

faceoff508
08-10-2002, 09:43 AM
If it looks this good and it early in development. I cant wait to see the complete screenshots.

ALC
08-18-2002, 03:14 PM
niiiiice. I cant wait for pgr2.. I love the original.

Does anyone know if that's the definite title for the release?

xboxaddict1226
08-18-2002, 03:28 PM
yeah at least thats wat they said at XO2

hook-worm J
08-18-2002, 08:40 PM
Is it just me? or..... does it look like it says PSX 2 on the license plate?

xbox_elf
08-18-2002, 09:34 PM
i don't know about project gotham2,but project gothom sucked ass!it is the worst racing game i have ever played.small tracks,slow cars,sorry handling,and sorry level design,i mean come on!burnout's better than that game

cityson
08-18-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by xbox_elf
i don't know about project gotham2,but project gothom sucked ass!it is the worst racing game i have ever played.small tracks,slow cars,sorry handling,and sorry level design,i mean come on!burnout's better than that game

You hate every Xbox game!!!! What's the point of havin' an Xbox!!! I am gonna hunt down any response you posted! They are all negative!! :D

xbox_elf
08-18-2002, 10:17 PM
F*cking dumbass!i haven't said i hate every xbox game,i'm just listing the ones i think suck

Snoopy7548
08-19-2002, 09:18 AM
u think burnout is better than pgr? lol. how long did u play pgr for? 5 minutes? lol.

Tkf5000
08-19-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by xbox_elf
F*cking dumbass!i haven't said i hate every xbox game,i'm just listing the ones i think suck lol thats a lie. u say verything xbox sux. i dont know why your here. u even say halo sux! why dont u go to some gamcube site or some ps2 site.

and for the people who arent *** like elf i heard pgr 2 comes out in 2004 sometime:(. it was announced along with halo 2. i cant wait that long though. but hopefully games like sega gt will hold us off until pgr 2.