PDA

View Full Version : Enclave? Outlaw Golf? Gunmetal? Fever '03? Other games?

Sodacider
08-08-2002, 03:06 PM
Anything out or coming out within the next 5 days (I am on an urgent schedule as I have only 18 days left till I leave for boot camp)...

Ideally I could either beat it within a week or so OR I could have tons of fun with friends OR I could get something that won't be outdated within 6 months (i.e. Fever won't be outdone already).

I've played Outlaw Golf: It's incredibly fun with friends, and it's just funny.

How about the other games?

Halo Evolved
08-09-2002, 01:18 PM
Outlaw golf is fun I agree there but it ruins controllers......I owned it and the constant motion of the right thumbstick back than forth repeatedly made the thumbstick stick from smacking the golf ball. This in turn made other games that required that thumbstick a pain to play because it would be as if I was using the stick when I wasn't and then when I tried OUTLAW GOLF with the controller I could not hit the ball straight to save my life.(by the way it was a controller S that this happned to). I recommend NCAA 2003, if you are a football fan that is. There are alot of great titles this month and I suggest you wait for them because nothing out now is really that exciting...I own FEVER 2003 and it isn't much of an improvement over the previous installment.

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Halo Evolved
Outlaw golf is fun I agree there but it ruins controllers......I owned it and the constant motion of the right thumbstick back than forth repeatedly made the thumbstick stick from smacking the golf ball. This in turn made other games that required that thumbstick a pain to play because it would be as if I was using the stick when I wasn't and then when I tried OUTLAW GOLF with the controller I could not hit the ball straight to save my life.(by the way it was a controller S that this happned to). I recommend NCAA 2003, if you are a football fan that is. There are alot of great titles this month and I suggest you wait for them because nothing out now is really that exciting...I own FEVER 2003 and it isn't much of an improvement over the previous installment.

oooo maybe thats wut happed to my controller....yeah outlaw is fun but i gues sit does wreck controllers