PDA

View Full Version : What feature would you want in Xbox 2 out of the box?

Rusted Gundam
08-08-2002, 04:30 PM
So what would be a cool feature for Xbox 2 that works right out of the box? And you can be as far out as you want.

Instead of a heatsinc. My feature would be a built in frigerator. Yes that would be cool.

peejay2288
08-08-2002, 04:40 PM
Built on screen. Yes..., and I would want the xbox to be kinda like a laptop and not so heavy. I can imagine ms doing something different like that. But then it would probably be more of a pc then a video game system. It should also have a recahrgable battery pack to take in the car for those long rides!!!

OppiumNitrates
08-08-2002, 04:47 PM
CD burning capabilities

backwards compatability- this is a must for the fan base

being able to switch saved games when on a LAN with other Xbox2's

being able to hook 1 Xbox to 2 TVs for some real split screen action(well maybe u have to buy a special wire or adapter for this one)

Integra Man
08-08-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by peejay2288
Built on screen. Yes..., and I would want the xbox to be kinda like a laptop and not so heavy. I can imagine ms doing something different like that. But then it would probably be more of a pc then a video game system. It should also have a recahrgable battery pack to take in the car for those long rides!!!

that would be nice wouldnt it well so would the price. we cant ask for things then say they are too ex*****ve ya kno:)

Rusted Gundam
08-08-2002, 04:59 PM
We are just having fun!

Integra Man
08-08-2002, 05:00 PM
haha ok than if we are having fun id like xbox to come with a button where it turns into a little suit case.:confused: hey we are having fun

Rusted Gundam
08-08-2002, 05:05 PM
Lol that would be cool.

Snapple
08-08-2002, 06:22 PM
something i defenatle want is a reset botton why isnt there a reset botton:eek:

dougi3000
08-08-2002, 07:48 PM
exclusive games that are actually exclusive.
:)

jccip20
08-08-2002, 08:15 PM
A 512mb graphics card and a 1 terabyte hard drive as well as a 500ghz pentium7 with 200mb cache. How about that for crazy fast amazing graphics and speed?

Toonz
08-08-2002, 08:57 PM
I want mine to hover about 3 inches off the ground when its turned on and glow green onto the carpet. Seriously though 2 T.V's off 1 Console would be great

NonFanboy
08-08-2002, 11:05 PM
I really dont like the name Xbox 2, it reminds me of another console... Anyway, I would like top loading discs instead of the drive. a Head phone jack, why hasnt there been a console with a standard head phone jack? 1 year warrenty. Those are the things I want most, they sound kinda lame but thats what I want....:D

Duke
08-08-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by NonFanboy
. a Head phone jack, why hasnt there been a console with a standard head phone jack? 1 year warrenty. Those are the things I want most, they sound kinda lame but thats what I want....:D

Most new tv's have headphone jacks. At least when I was shopping last fall they did. Not sure about HDTV, but I'd imagine that a TV 4 times as expensive as mine would have it too.

NonFanboy
08-08-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn

Most new tv's have headphone jacks. At least when I was shopping last fall they did. Not sure about HDTV, but I'd imagine that a TV 4 times as expensive as mine would have it too.

Thats fine and dandy, but I want it on a console!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Marc
08-08-2002, 11:13 PM
Full backwards compatability, including xbox live. Also a way to turn it off from the controller so I don't have to crawl my lazy ass over there to cut it off.

GokuX
08-08-2002, 11:15 PM
An RGB and/or DV output so it can connect straight to a PC monitor and use higher resolution.

peejay2288
08-09-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Marc
Full backwards compatability, including xbox live. Also a way to turn it off from the controller so I don't have to crawl my lazy ass over there to cut it off.
Lol, same here. For those long sleepovers where you play till' 5 in the morning with your friends then argue about who's gonna turn off the console. It'd be easy to put a "turn_off" button on the controller. Then we can argue about who gets to turn it off.

PapaSKooT
08-10-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by NonFanboy

Thats fine and dandy, but I want it on a console!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I think i remember there being one on the sega genesis :)

Anthony4sho
08-10-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by peejay2288

There making a screen add-on 4 the xbox. It clipz on the back of the xbox so that way itz portable. So say if u want to get an online halo, u dont have to get 4 huge azz tvs, all u gotta do is bring four xbox's.

peejay2288
08-10-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Anthony4sho

There making a screen add-on 4 the xbox. It clipz on the back of the xbox so that way itz portable. So say if u want to get an online halo, u dont have to get 4 huge azz tvs, all u gotta do is bring four xbox's.

I believe I saw that on Eb...Yes...I remember it was quite expensive and the people reviewing were complaining about how heavy it would be. What I'm saying is I want the XBox to be like a laptop in sorts. It's portable, lightweight,and has a built-on screen.

addict733
08-11-2002, 02:42 AM
the idea for a power button on a controller is great...except if your playing multiplayer with a sore loser...and can you resist such a powerful button.......it would tempt me too touch it......and id press it for no reason....repeativly.......until i messed something up..........anyone have any coffee?!?!?!?!?

Justin
08-11-2002, 08:11 AM
I want a nice AMD in there and it to run on linux....but that will never happen o_O;..