PDA

View Full Version : uk people please help (fast! )

odpr
08-08-2002, 04:33 PM
hi!

my father is in uk this week, and I need a place to buy ggod xbox stuff, games, and cables (in oxford street ).
(london.)

more then that I need someone who knows where I can get the
advanced av pac k.

bye

peejay2288
08-08-2002, 04:37 PM
Interesting,... Israel. How is it living in the holy land? I'm guessing there's alot of fighting down there. And you got an Xbox? I would also use it just like a pc. Sorry I cant help you. I am not british. :P I am American.:p

odpr
08-08-2002, 04:50 PM
welp about the pc , I have three of them so the last thing I want to do is to turn my Xbox xi into one.. :)

Second I can't say it's easy living here, but when all the fighting will be over, and believe me it will, u can come visit the holy land and see for urself :)
Oh and btw if u think that there is fighting every where, welp there is nothing u can see when u come to Israel, it's in the gaze strip and all this ****ty Arab place wouldn’t go anyway...

So u can still see tel aviv and so, but of course there is the psychological fear of suicide bomber..( boy oh boy they are stupid..)

bye
o

CRAIG123
08-10-2002, 11:20 AM
Hers a few places:

Game / Eb
Gamestaiton
erm thats all i know, there would be loads more but i dont live in or near london, But those 2 will be there. :)