PDA

View Full Version : Here are the Enclave cheats requested

consolegamer
08-08-2002, 04:36 PM
during gameplay pause the game and press X Y X X Y Y X Y X X Y Y

To get god mode and to skip and save levels.

At the episode selection screen press
X Y Y X X Y X Y

To unlock the dark missions

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 04:44 PM
wow cheats already good joib consolegamer thats awsome

robnyack
08-11-2002, 06:50 AM
did anyone post the god mode?

pause game and then:

X Y X X Y Y X Y X X Y Y

The further you get in this game, the more you realize just what a friggin good game this is. Too bad it took alot of abuse early on. This game is amazing.

It's also hard as hell, so at times the god mode is really needed.

robnyack
08-11-2002, 06:51 AM
oh, duh, the god mode was right there.

sorry about that. :o

Tkf5000
08-11-2002, 03:34 PM
lol i STILL dont have this game. im glad thta theres a god mode cuz i hear its hard, im really good but everyone says its hard so it might be kinda hard. i really want this game but im broke, i had to get new headphones for my cd player and i got the new linkin park cd and some other crap.

Highlite23
08-11-2002, 08:08 PM
I'm glad this game is getting more support as time goes by. Unfrtunatly it's still gonna get passed on by many, too bad.

Thanks for the code, yes it will help, i'm getting my ass kicked on level 5.

P-Rock
08-11-2002, 09:59 PM
Is the game really as hard as people say it is?

Is it worth buying?

robnyack
08-12-2002, 06:31 PM
yes, it is as hard as people are saying, due to the lack of save check points as you go thru each level. You could be 30 minutes into a level and some badass dude you never saw before could come up and wipe you out with one hit. Back to square one!

BUT, with a well placed god mode every so often, you are able to avert some of this frustration.

And YES, it is worth buying. Audio and graphically speaking, I think the game is stunning. Plus it's got a good story with some fantastic levels.

Spazmatik
08-13-2002, 08:28 PM
Hey,
could anyone give me a link to a good webpage with lots of info about enclave? Like descriptions of the characters, and weapons, and all about the plot, an offical page if there is one. thanks :).

Spaz

EHWfedPres
08-13-2002, 08:40 PM
Super Nintendo games were hard but nobody cried about it then.

Im going to pick this game up when i get back from the Slayer concert on Thursday...so ill be playing Friday hopefully, depends on how much money i blow.

RIGOR_MORTIS
08-26-2002, 08:02 AM
I saw Slayer on Aug. 11!!!! It rocked of course... Get ready for some killer Reign in Blood tunes. Enclave friggin rules. I'm on the lava level, and it's just unbelievable. Yeah, it's a hard game, but it reminds me of games of old. Not ones like on PS2 you just walk through like the Final Fantasy games.... :)

BigGamer X
08-26-2002, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the cheats! LOL, I was playing the game (just got it) and got to this point where I kept dying, and thought to myself "there must be cheats for this game". I log onto xboxaddict and bam! By the way, that game was paused the whole time I was looking for the cheats lol! Now I must go kick some butt!:)