PDA

View Full Version : Whell HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!!

03-23-2001, 10:32 PM
I'd hafta say, its been a looooooong time since I've been here. Just thought I'd drop in and say a quick hello to everyone! This place is definatley a lot better than it ever was! Keep up the good work guys!

Underdog
03-24-2001, 01:59 PM
Well don't be a stranger. Come on back a chat for awhile.

teut
03-24-2001, 06:21 PM
Hello there fellow Xbox fan...

Okay, here's a question for you guys, do you get stick for liking the Xbox, cause I've met some resistance from friends and people I know! :P For some reason, alot of online people like the GameCube, and my RL friends like the PSII... and I noticed the poll on mgon.com doesn't look favourably on the Xbox.

So the question is, will this make Xbox a flop? I certainly hope not.

Xbox Master
03-25-2001, 11:40 AM
Well, the GameCube does look like it could be a good system. If only they would get rid of those Pokemon games and bring in more games like Conker's Bad Fur Day. But I'm still a supporter of the Xbox!

Underdog
03-25-2001, 02:16 PM
I haven't been looking at any GameCube screenshots, so I have no idea how it stacks up. I'm not to impressed with the PS2 right now, a lot of it's games are not hitting on much, but I know in time that will change. One console that really took me by surprise was the Dreamcast. I had no idea the games were so good on it. It's a shame that Sega stopped production on it. <p>
Now that I've gotten that off my chest, back to the question that teut asked. My opinion is NO. From the news, screenshots and movies that are around the net showing the power of the Xbox. I believe that the Xbox will be around for a very long time.

WWF
04-14-2001, 02:07 AM
im sticking with xbox

Aaron
04-27-2001, 08:38 PM
Viva La XBOX!!!