PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!!!!!

Select50
11-01-2001, 07:01 PM
My dad is being a stickler and no longer wants me to get X-box.. he is favoring the PLAYSTATION 2!!!!! no matter how many HOURS i argue for X-box he wont listen.. he says X-box wont have any games for my sisters.. who are under 12.. can someone tell me some x-box games that are set to release so i can get the X-box?? PLEASE SAVE ME!!

XBOX Dude
11-01-2001, 07:17 PM
First off tell him it has parental controls so your sisters can't play the bad games that should get his attention and here are a few games little sisters could like mad dash racing, space ace,jockey's road "little girls like horses", tetris world, HARRY POTTER,and Malice: kats tale and tell him these are first gen games and by christmas they will have more little sister games

scarecrow kfj
11-02-2001, 08:50 AM
fusion frenzy- like a mario party. project gotham racing, shrek, ask him what games are there on P2? Maybe he wants a book end and not a gaming system.

l Maximus l
11-02-2001, 12:38 PM
Good advice so far...I see that my work is not needed. May I recommend you smack your dad on the cheek to knock some sense into him!??! lol

-Max :D

mojo__31
11-02-2001, 12:43 PM
To bad for you, its gonna be an uphill battle as by the time you will find an Xbox to buy, the PS2 will have dropped substantially in price, making your arguement even tougher. Rumor is the PS2 will got to at least $249 if not $200 just before the Xbox is released on the 15th.

mojo__31
11-02-2001, 12:45 PM
Funcoland tells me the Dreamcast is gonna drop from $79 to $49 soon, so if you can get that instead, maybe you can still pull off an Xbox next spring when they are more available.

Stouffer
11-02-2001, 01:00 PM
Youre using a PC to do this, right. Well the PC has loads of kids games. It will save money leaving you to have the xbox all to yourself:D

l Maximus l
11-02-2001, 01:05 PM
Tell your dad that the XBox has a lot more power, options, capability, and features and cost the same as the PS2. Tell your dad that you care for him not to get brainwashed into buying such a second place system when he can go for the gold!

XBox Pride :D

scarecrow kfj
11-02-2001, 01:31 PM
Last I heard P2 will not be going down in priece just that they will be adding a game. Put it to him like this xbox already has hard drive and internet options. P2 you will have to add on which brings up the the over all price. Xbox has a good varity of games but it will be better by first quarter next year. P2 has alot of games but they are basicly all ps games. xbox wont need upgrades for 5 years P2 needs them already.

l Maximus l
11-02-2001, 04:38 PM
Just tell your dad that if he doesn't get you an XBox that you will come in his bedroom when he is sleeping and slam his head with the PS2...lol

Jason1010
11-02-2001, 04:42 PM
Just save up your own money and buy an XBOX... bum.... :p lol

My 10 year old brother plays all my games with me. :D 99% of wich are rated M :D :D :D

l Maximus l
11-02-2001, 04:43 PM
Nice!!!!

Tazilla
11-02-2001, 11:43 PM
Just make fun of your Dad for being a PS2 fanboy,.. and let him waste his money,..
And you go rake leaves of do odd jobs, save you money,.. get youself an Xbox, and then,... when he wants to play your System,... tell him "nope,.. you shoulda bought an Xbox like I asked ya too,.. now go play your own system,... and get out of my room,..."

Get him drunk and make him take you to the Store and have him get the Xbox instead of the PS2,.. That's how my kids get what they want all of the time.

Beer rules