PDA

View Full Version : Protect My Strength?

Alvin
08-09-2002, 10:30 AM
I'm on a fighters guild side-quest from the Ald-ruin (sp?) guy to the bandit cave of Suran near Vas. I'm about level 9, dark elf, who can carry only about 330 lbs. When I fight the third guy in the cave, he casts spells all over me and I end up with my strength cut in half - from 66 to 33. I can't even carry all my heavy armor after I finally kill him. I know I can use a bunch of restore strength potion to get it back, maybe visit an altar - but I'll have to cruise around without my armor to get all that done.

Anyway to protect myself from so much damage. I don't have very good skill at casting spells, by the way.

Thanks for the help - I'm frustrated!

elitewp
08-09-2002, 01:09 PM
Build your magicka up.

A restore attribute spell would work to regain your strength. Before you fight someone in a cave or shrine (mostly shrines) cast a spell that resists magicka.

-EW

frostedflakes
08-09-2002, 06:57 PM
or just make sure you always have enough restore/fortify strength potions on hand.

i guess you could also enchant an amulet with constant effect fortify strength.

do you have the saviors hide? it'll resist magicka 60%

shrew king
08-09-2002, 08:37 PM
sleep for like a day, that usually gets rid of effects of a spell for me (not sure u need a WHOLE day, but thats how long i always sleep) i dont think someone could cast a spell that has constant effect like what u explained, if there are no more enemies in the cave, than i just recommend sleepin it off, if that doesnt work though, then yeah u gotta go get restore strength, if you get all exclusive restores, then you dont have all the load. Another thing is to buy a spell of restore strength, and anything else you can find of that sort, spells are cheap, and reusable, thats what i would recommend.