PDA

View Full Version : new person

Professor Kaos
08-09-2002, 11:02 AM
ok all, well both of my save files are corrupted so i made a new person, hes an imperial with a custom class, i call it ninja cuz his main attributes are long blade light aromor meadium armor block his favorite skills are spee and strength i couldnt believe when i saw his stats a lot of them were already at 50! so, what do u guys think, and post custom classes if u made them i wanna c what other ppl made.

Wolf
08-09-2002, 11:32 AM
i got a dark elf with the shadow sign so i can be invisible and a custom class called hunter... favorite skills were strength and intelligence or something... my major skills are long blade, security, acrobatics, destruction and conjuration... and my minor skills are mercantile, speechcraft, spear, alchemy, and heavy armor.

shrew king
08-09-2002, 03:02 PM
I have a Nord:
Custom Class Name: Elite Warrior
Favorite Attributes: strength and intelligence
Major Skills: Medium Armor, Long Blade, Speechcraft, Acrobatics, and Armorer
Minor Skills: alchemy, heavy armor, light armor, axe, mercantile.

Tkf5000
08-09-2002, 06:43 PM
i wish i made a custom class. its really hard to lvl up cuz all the sttributes are different kinds of weapons, heavy and medium armor and block and armororer. once i made a custom class yesterday called Warmage that specialized in long blade, block, and heavy armor and the rest were all magic attributes.

X-Ray
08-16-2002, 03:46 PM
I have a custom class Wood Elf. Llv...30. Not bad for only playing the character for a week. (i HAD start over too) When I get home...I'll check out his stats and Major/Minor Skills.:cool:

Xtopia
08-16-2002, 03:48 PM
I have a custom class Wood Elf. Llv...30. Not bad for only playing the character for a week. (i HAD start over too) When I get home...I'll check out his stats and Major/Minor Skills.

Ignore the above post....I accidently was signed in as my bros profile.