PDA

View Full Version : Is there a city/town known as Indise???

Whoopage
08-09-2002, 01:40 PM
i saw this dude in another forum.....or maybe it was here......neway, he said something about the city of Indise.

i looked all over the map and can't find it newhere, and i have yet to see ne1 else talk about it....

so is there really an Indise in Morrowind???
if so, where is it at???

Thanx guys

SkoalMint
08-09-2002, 01:58 PM
I checked here (http://m0use.net/~uesp/morrow/map/mw_map.shtml) and couldn't find it. I don't recall ever seeing it during my travels, but I haven't covered the whole map.

Alien
08-09-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Whoopage
i saw this dude in another forum.....or maybe it was here......neway, he said something about the city of Indise.

i looked all over the map and can't find it newhere, and i have yet to see ne1 else talk about it....

so is there really an Indise in Morrowind???
if so, where is it at???

Thanx guys Dude, lol. I posted that, as a joke. In 'wat is butter'. Also, at the end, I said that the house was the house of Imlying Tou's House...

That would make it I'm Lying To You.

Lol, Sorry about that.

See, this is my post:

"There's some in the basement of Ra'Kiud Jerer's house in the city of Indise. It's near Ima Uber's Blacksmith shop, and behind Im Leet's Inn. There's a story that Ima and Im are sister and brother, they are both Nord. To see the story, read the note in Im Leet's house, which is to the right of Imlying Tou's house."

See, Imlying Tou, Im Leet, Ima Uber, I was just joking around.

E-Xbox
08-09-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Dude, lol. I posted that, as a joke. In 'wat is butter'. Also, at the end, I said that the house was the house of Imlying Tou's House...

That would make it I'm Lying To You.

Lol, Sorry about that.

See, this is my post:

"There's some in the basement of Ra'Kiud Jerer's house in the city of Indise. It's near Ima Uber's Blacksmith shop, and behind Im Leet's Inn. There's a story that Ima and Im are sister and brother, they are both Nord. To see the story, read the note in Im Leet's house, which is to the right of Imlying Tou's house."

See, Imlying Tou, Im Leet, Ima Uber, I was just joking around.

LMAO!@!!!
good one alien..

peace

Whoopage
08-09-2002, 10:59 PM
LOL!!

dude that is funny.....i was like 'Indise....what the?!?' so i decided to ask incase i missed something....

lol......good one