PDA

View Full Version : Thief 2

CharlesDD2
11-01-2001, 11:10 PM
Does anyone play this? It's one of the only games I can really stand to play anymore on my pc, well that and Diablo2, which by the way is so much better with the expansion pack.

What I was thinking though involving Thief2 or any of the Thief games is, I thought it obviously would make foor a great "comp to box".

Any thoughts?

Rancey
11-01-2001, 11:17 PM
I had both it and Diablo 2: LOD, but I took all my games to a friends for a LAN party and lost all my games somehow :( This is very bad especially since LOD was keeping me busy until Xbox launches over here...in April!

CharlesDD2
11-01-2001, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA
I had both it and Diablo 2: LOD, but I took all my games to a friends for a LAN party and lost all my games somehow :( This is very bad especially since LOD was keeping me busy until Xbox launches over here...in April!

That's unfortunete to hear, with how like you said it does pacify you until you can play some serious Box.

CharlesDD2
11-01-2001, 11:30 PM
?

mojo__31
11-02-2001, 10:22 AM
First of all Charles you idiot, posting to the public your willing to make illegal copies of games for people, lol.

Secondly, the Thief series would be very cool if they could have two or more characters working coop. Thief 1 and 2 are in my opinion some of the best and most innovative games ever on the PC, definately worth playing.

XBOX Dude
11-02-2001, 10:41 AM
i just got readdicted to diablo two that game is just awesome