PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw golf on.....

SmoX
08-10-2002, 05:34 PM
would it be cool if outlaw was on Xbox live??

I think it would be a sweet idea, but oh well it's not going to happen!!

DAMN.. :(

robnyack
08-10-2002, 07:14 PM
smox, now that is a great idea!

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 07:40 PM
that is a good idea alhtough it wud get boring playing matches against everyone

Bakeman
08-11-2002, 02:27 AM
oh my Outlaw Golf on XBL would RULE!!

You got to love Outlaw Golf... w00t Summer lol

robnyack
08-11-2002, 07:01 AM
get boring playing matches agaisnt everyone???

IT WOULD ROCK!

CrazyCougar
08-11-2002, 07:43 AM
Outlaw Golf is awesome!! And being online would be even better! Wow just imagine it!!! Too cooool it would be!

lllSmokelll
08-11-2002, 05:00 PM
it will be....if they make a sequel....why is this in the sports section....golf isnt a sport its a skill :) :) :)

robnyack
08-12-2002, 06:46 PM
do we have a "skills forum"?

It would be all about golf, auto racing, and bowling.

:)

robnyack
08-12-2002, 08:25 PM
a live golf game will be great. It's gotta be in the works, no?

SlightlySycho
08-12-2002, 08:44 PM
Well, I would like to see an Outlaw Golf on XBL (and considering Outlaw Volleyball will support Live, I think it's a good bet). However, would it really work? I mean, I know I take a minute or two to set up each shot. Wouldn't it be a little boring to watch four or more people set up their shots over the internet? Then wait for them to shoot again if you happened to outdrive them?
Of course, I could see a way around it: No breaks in between shots. After your first drive, you're immediately taken to your ball while the next player sets up his shot, and so on. However, you can be hit by the golf ball just like one of the spectators, which interupts your shot. If timed right, it may screw up their shot, causing them to hit only three or four yards.:D

SmoX
08-13-2002, 02:13 PM
Cutting parts and making rules at the begining of at game would make it way faster.

Rulez: 2-3 mins to take a shot and line up MAX, 9 hole rounds unless of a tie

Parts we would cut: MULGINS for sure,fly-bys, and golfer intos

)) I think it would be way faster if we have this rules ((
DON't you!! :D

Fluff E
08-16-2002, 08:28 AM
I hope they make an outlaw golf 2 with more everything plus xbox live.:cool: :cool:

LynxFX
08-17-2002, 01:28 PM
That would be awesome. I definately agree that there should be a time limit on setting up shots. I would say more in the line of 30 seconds. If you can't figure it out by then, just smack it into the water and kick your caddy. :D

CrazyCougar
08-17-2002, 06:03 PM
Hey guys I play golf online on the PC and its great. All those things you were talking about are taken into consideration. There is a time limit to swing(golf ettiquette), mullies are not available and such. It is a lot of fun and I think the fact that you will have voice will make it all the better!!! SHHHHHHHHH!! He's about to hit...........HIT IT STRAIGHT MAN!!!! ooops sorry....