PDA

View Full Version : Why Are the Moderators Acting Like Robots?

robnyack
08-11-2002, 08:39 AM
how about a little discretion, and perhaps a little common sense, mods???

cripes, you have a small hand full of poster who come here and post, and you act like there are thousands and if you don't make sure every thread ends up on the proper forum, the place will turn to choas and sut down.

relax. there are only about 20 of us her, not 2000.

Snapple
08-11-2002, 10:36 AM
wtf:confused: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Duke
08-11-2002, 10:49 AM
IMHO, yes I enjoyed the forums more before the strict regulating of placement came around.

However, I think it makes sense that you should actually post in the forum that you're talking about. I think the only reason it doesn't make sense right now is because it's summer and there are so few people on these boards.

BTW xboxfan, I have to agree with another post made earlier in that maybe your sig could use a little downsizing. Do you hate 56kers? (but don't we all?):p

Plewis
08-11-2002, 12:52 PM
xboxfan... ur sig takes up an entire screen... SIZE IT DOWN PLEASE!

peejay2288
08-11-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
xboxfan... ur sig takes up an entire screen... SIZE IT DOWN PLEASE!

Lol...who looks at all that junk anyway:rolleyes:
About the mods...I think it's because they're bored:o

Alien
08-11-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
xboxfan... ur sig takes up an entire screen... SIZE IT DOWN PLEASE! Seriously, I agree. First the little stupid M&Ms or whatever, then the Sponge Bob (aren't you a little old?) and then the rest...all of them together is gigantic in size. At least take out like 4 of the animated ones...they're crazy in size.

ShannonX
08-11-2002, 01:29 PM
i wont bother with why we do it, its been explained many times...

and yes xboxfan, downsize that sig, otherwise one of the mods or admins will do it for you.

cityson
08-11-2002, 01:34 PM
LOL, Xboxfan, your sig. slows down my computer! Now for the "Mods are Robots" issue....I think it's better for the Mods to stay cool and let us post freely....I don't like strict mods. ;)

y2kash_14
08-11-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Do you hate 56kers? (but don't we all?):p

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: