PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! I need opinions

AmpedRider
08-11-2002, 11:13 AM
Enclave just came out today along with fever. Should I get any of these games? And you guys in UK tell me how enclave is.

xboxmaster2002
08-11-2002, 11:21 AM
i would wait for NFL 2k3 or somthing like dead to rights iduuno thats what im doing because i herd enclave is ok nothing that great though and fever that could be a good buy im still thinking about that one.

CRAIG123
08-11-2002, 11:23 AM
Alot of people over here are saying Enclave is crap and it was just hype, id wait for DTR, Turok or Sega GT ;)

AmpedRider
08-11-2002, 11:23 AM
aight thx maybe i will c if i cant get transworld surf for $20 usd or for a ****ty game and wait till my bday in 15 dayz.

consolegamer
08-11-2002, 11:26 AM
Enclave (in my opinion) is the best Xbox game released to date. The graphics, gameplay and overall story is top notch. There is even cheats that allow you to skip and save levels, open up the dark missions and god mode. By the way, this game is huge! I'm talking tombraider huge. I still can't get enough of this game. It's a true masterpiece. You can also play it in 3rd or 1st person view. You can play as a hero in the light missions or a sadistic killer in the dark missions. The levels are very open you can go anywhere and do alot of things. here's alot of blood as well, and the weapons are fantastic. You get long range and short range weapons.

consolegamer
08-11-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by CRAIG123
Alot of people over here are saying Enclave is crap and it was just hype, id wait for DTR, Turok or Sega GT ;)

That is some bull****. Don't judge until you've played it. Alot of people thought halo was crap. Is it??? This game rules. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! If you guys thought Hunter and HALO are good games, then your in for a surprise. If this game don't sell well it would be a travesty, because it blows those other games away. I bought my copy at gamestop and had a week to take it back for something else if I didn't like it. Needless to say I kept it. I hate people who judge a game without even playing it. What a jerk

xboxmaster2002
08-11-2002, 11:33 AM
so your saying enclave is better than halo wow i doubt its that good

yall
08-11-2002, 11:47 AM
I wouldn't go as far as saying Enclave is better than Halo, but I must admit its a pretty fun game, and I have enjoyed greatly, thus far.

Marc
08-11-2002, 01:27 PM
The next games I'm going to get are Buffy and NFL 2K3. I highly recommend NCAA 2003 if you don't have it. Fever sucks and Enclave can wait. If Enclave had multiplayer, I'd buy it now. I will wait and get it used for twenty bucks in about 6 months.

peejay2288
08-11-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Monky
Enclave just came out today along with fever. Should I get any of these games? And you guys in UK tell me how enclave is.

You decide, it's your money:)

lllSmokelll
08-11-2002, 02:48 PM
Fever03 isnt worth it...wait for Nfl2k3!!!!

CRAIG123
08-11-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by consolegamer

That is some bull****. Don't judge until you've played it. Alot of people thought halo was crap. Is it??? This game rules. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! If you guys thought Hunter and HALO are good games, then your in for a surprise. If this game don't sell well it would be a travesty, because it blows those other games away. I bought my copy at gamestop and had a week to take it back for something else if I didn't like it. Needless to say I kept it. I hate people who judge a game without even playing it. What a jerk

well, all i gotta say is STFU You sound like a whining old woman you ***** :mad:

peejay2288
08-11-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Goldberg
Fever03 isnt worth it...wait for Nfl2k3!!!!
true dat...also if your'e planning on buying live it already comes with the online version of fever

consolegamer
08-11-2002, 06:33 PM

Turok? Figures. Another Acclaim lover. It takes a real idiotic, stupid, moronic, crazy and just plane fool to tell someone to pass on a great game that's out (which he never played) and wait for a game by a company that makes horrible games. Must be an inbred.:rolleyes:

CRAIG123
08-12-2002, 02:33 AM
Enclave got bad reviews aight, the highest score ive seen is around 7, most are in the 5's and 6's now just because big old consolegamer :rolleyes: likes enclave, it doesnt mean monky is going to like it, based on reviews and reader reviews around the world averaging out at about 6 / 10 id say keep my money for DTR, SEGA GT, And TUrok which from previews sound very good.

Now for the last time Console Gamer you PHreek Geek, Back up off me BEyatch :mad:

:D

consolegamer
08-13-2002, 08:20 AM
Enclave got bad reviews aight, the highest score ive seen is around 7, most are in the 5's and 6's now just because big old consolegamer :rolleyes: likes enclave, it doesnt mean monky is going to like it, based on reviews and reader reviews around the world averaging out at about 6 / 10 id say keep my money for DTR, SEGA GT, And TUrok which from previews sound very good.

Now for the last time Console Gamer you PHreek Geek, Back up off me BEyatch :mad:

Your full of ****! go to www.videogamereview.com and look at the enclave reviews there. Almost all ten's! So get your **** straight fool and play the game yourself and then give an opinion punk

Duke
08-13-2002, 09:59 AM
So consolegamer likes enclave, so what? He's allowed to post his opinon like everyone else. Basically all he said was give it a shot before you start opening your mouth.

Craig123, if consolegamer sounds like an old woman, you sound like a spoiled little brat. You don't even list reasons for not liking it other that you heard OTHER people saying it was crap. You're allowed to voice your opinions too, but don't get your panties in a bunch when people disagree with you.

Koopa
08-13-2002, 11:46 AM
videogamereview.com is user reviews....just some other guys on the net that noone knows about that decide that since enclave held their interest for 5 minutes, they'll give it 5/5 in every category....i read the reviews, people who had criticisms against it still gave it 5/5. I'll rent it, but just for future reference, I trust IGN, gamespot, OXM, EGM, and the like more than consolegamer and some other random guys floating around on the net. I would have bought enclave on its release date if starbreeze were smart and delayed it to include multiplayer, system link, and XBL support...
here's to enclave 2

AmpedRider
08-13-2002, 09:02 PM
I Rented Enclave and I think its sweet oh well thats my thought

consolegamer
08-14-2002, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Koopa
videogamereview.com is user reviews....just some other guys on the net that noone knows about that decide that since enclave held their interest for 5 minutes, they'll give it 5/5 in every category....i read the reviews, people who had criticisms against it still gave it 5/5. I'll rent it, but just for future reference, I trust IGN, gamespot, OXM, EGM, and the like more than consolegamer and some other random guys floating around on the net. I would have bought enclave on its release date if starbreeze were smart and delayed it to include multiplayer, system link, and XBL support...
here's to enclave 2

I write reviews for www.sports-gaming .com and am just trying to give an opinion on a great game. Those people who write reviews in those sites are just like you and me . They're not game gods. I'm glad to have a game like enclave and if you judge a game by not even playing it, I feel sorry for you. That means your a follower. Not a leader!!!

CRAIG123
08-14-2002, 07:12 AM

AmpedRider
08-14-2002, 08:03 AM
:eek: Have fun with enclaves, its pretty fun but not the best. :)

SoccerCJM77
08-14-2002, 08:36 AM
:eek: I never played those games before but I played Turok on Nintendo 64 and it was pretty good