PDA

View Full Version : Who has Soul gems for Sale?

xtr0n187
08-11-2002, 12:36 PM
I'd just like to say that this forum has given me so many useful and helpful tips, just reading the other posts, that I hope it may once again heed the call.

I was just wondering if anyone knows a constant supplier in Vvardenfell for Soul Gems, preferably "Greater" and "Grand" soul gems? If I had a constant supplier, I'd be a Morrowind Millionaire, and the only ones I have been able to snag so far are ones I steal. Thanks for any info.

ScorpionX
08-11-2002, 12:47 PM
If you go to Azuras statue, she will give you a quest to kill some Daedra. When you completed that go back to the statue and Azura will give you a reusable grand soul gem called Azuras Star, so you won't have to find a sould gem ever again. The item is worth around 2.1 million, I believe. :eek:

shrew king
08-11-2002, 04:38 PM
the place you talk about raj, its on the south east coast i think, right?

ScorpionX
08-11-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
the place you talk about raj, its on the south east coast i think, right?

Yes, its on Azuras Coast, directly east of Molag Mar. Its called the Shrine of Azura. You can't miss it while walking along the coast.

xtr0n187
08-12-2002, 05:01 AM
Thanks rage1mj7, I do have Azura's star, but thats not what i really asked....

I had wanted a constant Gem supplier of the higher stones, greater, grand, and common, so i could make EASY $$$$ by selling my summonations in gems to the creeper.

As far as Azura's star,I cant part with it...lol and wouldnt sell it.

But thanks for the help anyway. Oh an i believe the actual value of the azura star is 5,000 or 50,000 empty...filled with a soul look to the millions....

elitewp
08-12-2002, 10:40 AM
South of Ald Sotha which is north east of Vivec, there is a smugglers cave. I found 5 soul gems in crates there today.

I was in Ald Sotha looking for the shoes of st. rilms. They are supposed to be in the "depths of Ald Sotha". I can't find these dammmm shoes!

Anyway, there is a cave for you that has soul geams in that area.

-EW

vamp
08-12-2002, 12:36 PM
an empty azuras star is worth 5K. an azuras star with a golden saint is 2 mil and with vivecs soul in it, its worth 5 mil. Its probably the most valuable thing in the game.

davidx
08-12-2002, 06:01 PM
One of the Lenith brothers has 3 grand soul gems on his shelf (in the chest).

Feel free to kill the punk (if you havn't already). He'll be wanted dead later.

X

shrew king
08-12-2002, 06:16 PM
i have pretty much wasted all my grand soul gems, i used some for worthless stuff like a daedra, i have like 50 or so grand soul gems and all of them are full. If only you could buy the damn things. Today im gonna go get Azura's Star.

BTW: your luck affects how many if any grand soul gems you find, so dont expect to just go to any shrine and find them laying around if your luck is at 10 or something.

davidx
08-12-2002, 06:20 PM
I don't understand what Azura wants you to do. Her voice is all scrathy and she's kinda of a prude.

Which Deadra shrine is the one she wants wiped out?

X