PDA

View Full Version : Eb

canadianboi3
08-11-2002, 03:57 PM
At my local eb, i was asking when the xbox live kit is actually going on sale, and the guy at the counter and teh other guy there both were saying how xbox sux because no1 is making games for the system, and how ps2 is sooo much better. i cant wait until like christmas time when ps2 is really gonna start sweating xbox cuz there will be like over 200 games.

xboxmaster2002
08-11-2002, 04:06 PM
wow i hate people like that first off you should have told them there are more companies making games for xbox it has xbox live and PS2 is basicly going to have an online lag fest, its going to suck so bad. i have all 3 consoles so its not like im a fanboy, anyway xbox is 4 times the power of PS2 and im sure those guys havent see halo 2 yet but fanboys never change until there system dies and im sure some still say there system is the best because there stupid like that so i wouldnt let what PS2 and GC fanboys change what i think because soon the xbox will show its true power and PS2 wont have a chance i cant wait for that day. thats going to show the PS2 fanboys how good there system really was

cityson
08-11-2002, 04:32 PM
Why do ppl in EB insult systems?? If they hate a certain system, just shut up.....It's like they don't want any Xbox consoles to be sold. :rolleyes: How stupid they are....Is that a new way of advertising?

xboxmaster2002
08-11-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by cityson
Why do ppl in EB insult systems?? If they hate a certain system, just shut up.....It's like they don't want any Xbox consoles to be sold. :rolleyes: How stupid they are....Is that a new way of advertising?

lol i never thought of that i thought i you worked at EB your supposed to like all the systems or just not state your opinion because i was talking to the people at EB there like to work here you have to likeall the systems you cant be a fanboy because i might work there some day

lllSmokelll
08-11-2002, 04:47 PM
when i go to funcoland and someones getting a ps2 game or somethin....i always ask them why did they get a Ps2...hehe...and tell them they should of got a xbox

cityson
08-11-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Goldberg
when i go to funcoland and someones getting a ps2 game or somethin....i always ask them why did they get a Ps2...hehe...and tell them they should of got a xbox

NowTHAT'sagreatwayofadvertising@!!!!!!!

Snapple
08-11-2002, 05:24 PM
man im so glad i live in jefferson city cause every body in eb helps you and doesnt brag about other systems:) and alot of game stores are like that in jefferson city:D

yea i just cant wait till fall all those awsome games sweeping out ps2 o man we should have a 4th of dec. for xbox;)

LTM360
08-12-2002, 10:36 AM
If the Xbox sux so bad, ask him if you could just have one.