PDA

View Full Version : A question Regarding the main quest

Black_Tek
08-11-2002, 08:46 PM
Well to the ones that have already finished the main quest or finished retaining the information from Vivec area...I couldn't make the Kajit Addhiranirr to talk because of that damn Taxman agent uncle Duvianus Platorius....I remeber someone told before that I should tell him that Addhiranirr went to the main land but the title didn't appear when I talk to the agent.....You know under "Presuasion"....I don't want to kill him because I feel people like me around there...Therefore, what's the deal?:) Peace!!!

SlightlySycho
08-11-2002, 08:56 PM
Tell him that you saw her head toward the mainland [lie]. That'll get rid of him and she'll tell you what you want to know.

Black_Tek
08-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Tell him that you saw her head toward the mainland [lie]. That'll get rid of him and she'll tell you what you want to know.
I appreciated your help really....but the prblem is there is nothing like that appeared on the screen.....From my understanding from what you said [lie] dose that appear in the screen?:cool:

SlightlySycho
08-11-2002, 09:34 PM
I think you have to ask about Ahnassi first, then he'll ask if you've seen her, and then you can lie for her.

Alec
08-11-2002, 09:57 PM
Has anyoen turned her in yet?

Black_Tek
08-11-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
I think you have to ask about Ahnassi first, then he'll ask if you've seen her, and then you can lie for her.
all righty.......I will try that now.....Thank you very much.....:)

Black_Tek
08-11-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Alec
Has anyoen turned her in yet?
well I don't think its a good idea.....definetly you need to be in the theives guild.....to clear the bounties on your head....I guess the Theives guild are the less harm of all the guilds.....peace...:D

xtr0n187
08-12-2002, 04:29 AM
I've turned in the theives guild operative in Seyda Neen before, but not Addinirinar. Personally doing these type of things to the theives guild will definetly ban you from getting services like training from members of the guild.

I dont really care though.....the Theives Guild is rather, well, to qoute a ordinator "SCUMBAGS".