PDA

View Full Version : 12 teams left...

Marc
08-11-2002, 09:52 PM
It looks like there are just 12 teams left in the NFL 2K3 league. Look at the official sign up thread in the xbox live discussion area to see what teams are still available.

lllSmokelll
08-11-2002, 09:55 PM
it might be 13 if i cant get a credit card to activate XBL :(

peejay2288
08-11-2002, 09:57 PM
OMG!!! I have know clue wut leagues are but I thought they were some junk you can make up kinda like clans on Halo!!!!
FEEL ME IN!:eek:

lllSmokelll
08-11-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by peejay2288
OMG!!! I have know clue wut leagues are but I thought they were some junk you can make up kinda like clans on Halo!!!!
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19200&pagenumber=5

Whisper
08-11-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Goldberg
it might be 13 if i cant get a credit card to activate XBL :(

WHAT WHAT! NO **** WHAT! You need a credit card to get XBL? WTF NO WHAT! this is the first time ive heard this... im 15... my parents dont have good credit.. WTF .. NO **** **** DAM ****ING ****! No reason to live no more:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

peejay2288
08-11-2002, 10:08 PM
I thought it was all official and everything by how Marc sounded. I'm gonna try to get Dallas if the other guy doesn't want him... or I'll start a second thread with a fresh 32. DAGGONE IT!!!!:eek:

peejay2288
08-11-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k

WHAT WHAT! NO **** WHAT! You need a credit card to get XBL? WTF NO WHAT! this is the first time ive heard this... im 15... my parents dont have good credit.. WTF .. NO **** **** DAM ****ING ****! No reason to live no more:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

Sucks a$$ don't it? My dad said I can use his (thank God) :)

Sodacider
08-11-2002, 10:09 PM

Any time, sexy.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

peejay2288
08-11-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Sodacider

Any time, sexy.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

yea....funny:confused:

Whisper
08-11-2002, 10:12 PM

Sucks a$$ don't it? My dad said I can use his (thank God) :)

you lucky little ****er... im so ****ed off right now, why do you need a credit card when its suppoused to be a flat fee for a year?

Sodacider
08-11-2002, 10:14 PM

you lucky little ****er... im so ****ed off right now, why do you need a credit card when its suppoused to be a flat fee for a year?

that's just how it operates. Ever play an MMORPG like Ultima Online?

I believe it's for payment, being sure you don't go over the allowed amount of time, and most of all for verification.

wweomaniac
08-11-2002, 10:35 PM
Chicago Bears - Open
Atlanta Falcons - Open
Carolina Panthers - Open
Arizona Cardinals - Open
Seattle Seahawks - Open
Cincinatti Bengals - Open
Cleveland Browns - Open
Houston Texans - Open
Jacksonville Jaguars - Open
New England Patriots - Open
Denver Broncos - Open
Kansas City Chiefs - Open

These are all open!! Still some sweet teams (bold)

wweomaniac
08-11-2002, 10:39 PM
Pats are going to be the best team in the game... Why didn't anyone take them yet?

CrazyCougar
08-11-2002, 10:50 PM
I had really thought about taking the Texans and going back to my old houston roots form the days of the oilers. But I got the Eagles instead, I'll go with a most likely powerhouse team except for receivers.

As for the credit card thing, after the first year it is 9.95 a month for Xbox Live. That is the reason for the credit card. So they get their money...LOL! The flat fee is to get the starter kit at $49.95 which includes your first year of service.

lllSmokelll
08-11-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar
I had really thought about taking the Texans and going back to my old houston roots form the days of the oilers. But I got the Eagles instead, I'll go with a most likely powerhouse team except for receivers.

As for the credit card thing, after the first year it is 9.95 a month for Xbox Live. That is the reason for the credit card. So they get their money...LOL! The flat fee is to get the starter kit at $49.95 which includes your first year of service.
if you look in oxm it says you need a credit card to activate your account...even with the starter kit!

wweomaniac
08-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Goldberg

if you look in oxm it says you need a credit card to activate your account...even with the starter kit! damn... this could discourage a lot of people from buying this service. thx for the info gold

AmpedRider
08-12-2002, 08:03 AM
Hey gimme atlanta and if thatz not open ill take my *** home team, the broncos.

Casper
08-12-2002, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Monky
Hey gimme atlanta and if thatz not open ill take my *** home team, the broncos.

Hey, check out the NFL 2k3 League thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19200) and TheMentorsBox threw you a bone by giving you the Broncos, if you don't want them, just let him know. Also, you need to post in there all the info that he is asking for...thanks :) :)

Anthony4sho
08-12-2002, 09:08 AM

I just found out my parentz have bad credit........i'm gonna go kill myself now

Duke
08-12-2002, 10:19 AM
You can also use those ATM cards w/ the Visa/MC logo on them. I'm sure your parents have one of those.

They've been pretty much standard since the early 90's. If not, open a bank account and get one yourself.

Casper
08-12-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
You can also use those ATM cards w/ the Visa/MC logo on them. I'm sure your parents have one of those.

They've been pretty much standard since the early 90's. If not, open a bank account and get one yourself.

Or open a checking account and get a Visa Check Card, that's what I have/use :)

peejay2288
08-12-2002, 11:49 AM
probably like 8 or 9 teams left. I just got Atlanta

symposiumx
08-12-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by casper

Or open a checking account and get a Visa Check Card, that's what I have/use :)

Exactly. IF you (or your parents) can't get a credit card, just have them get a check card or a ATM/Debit Card. They can't get denied for those (if they have a checking account).

peejay2288
08-16-2002, 11:40 AM
NO MORE TEAMS LEFT!!!!