PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back From XBOX UNLEASHED N.Y.C.!

DOOM
11-02-2001, 08:37 AM
I Just Got Back From The One In N.Y.C. & It Was VERRY COOL!!!! The Line Was Around The Blick So I Was Lucky I Went Early. I Had A Blast Hanging With My Fellox XBOX Gamers...
I Even Got To Chit Chat With J Alard & Some TXB Staff ...
They Would ask People To Leave Every Now & Then But If You Were Smart You Just Stayed... They Didnt Bother people To Leave Especially If You Hid Or told them you were down with A XBOX Website!! I Played HALO Most of the Night, You Will Not Be Disapointed Let Me Tell You!!!! DOA3 Was Awesome as Ushual, & So Were The DOA3 Girls Handing Out DOA3 Stickers... There Was Also All The SoBe & Tacobell You Could Eat! Lot's Of TeShirts, CD Cases, All Kinds Of Good Stuff Given OuT. I Hear There Will Be Music Groups There Today & Tomorow. Many People Will Be Staying The Whole 48 Hours Competing In The Contests. Me, I Just Went To Have A Great Time, Which I Did!!!I Cant Get Over The very Futuristic/Psychodelic(VERRYGREEN) Look of the event, Freaking Amazing!
The Whole Event was AwEsOmE!!! I'll Be Heading Back There Later Today(MUST PLAY MORE HALO)... :D

XBOX Dude
11-02-2001, 10:52 AM
you lucky bastard and were you as blown away as you thought you would be or more

l Maximus l
11-02-2001, 10:56 AM
Doom...I'm foaming at the mouth...hand me a stray jacket....:D

DOOM
11-02-2001, 09:21 PM
Going Out To Unleashed Again Tonight(Wipes Foam From Mouth)...
No Straight Jachets Please(YET), I Gota Play More HALO!!!

RPGr
11-03-2001, 06:17 AM
Man, the east & west coast get all the good stuff!
But I got to play Halo at Babbages today and I'm still foaming at the mouth too!! :p

CharlesDD2
11-03-2001, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by RPGr
Man, the east & west coast get all the good stuff!
But I got to play Halo at Babbages today and I'm still foaming at the mouth too!! :p

Man, I'm gonna have to head out to Babbages today and check some of that out.