PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any info on MX SuperFly?

swing007
08-12-2002, 09:43 AM
I read in another post that this game is going to Live enabled. Can anyone confirm this? Link? I'm a huge fan of Ricky Carmicheal, the game kicks some serious A$$. If this version has online play it will be awesome.

Also anyone heard anything about MotoCross Madmess coming to the Box.

Thanks

Snapple
08-12-2002, 10:05 AM
i think this game looks way to corny cause i watched a video for it and this guy was doing all these spin arounds on the bike in on move:eek: and i laighed my ass off

swing007
08-12-2002, 10:54 AM
I think the commercial for it is hollarious... The one with Carmicheal doing an interview and the other guy jumps and hits the window... Great commercial...

I was wonder why this game hasn't come out for the Xbox yet, I'm hoping they are waiting for Live to go Live.... Keeping my fingers crossed...

xturbox
11-27-2002, 12:44 PM
the xbox version was delayed because they redid all the track and rider models to take advantage of the xbox...anyway I picked it up yesterday and played till my thumbs hurt..then played more..

I posted a review on the main page...but in summary if your an mx fan get this game for the xbox. great visuals...solid and fun gameplay....sorry no xbox live racing...major bummer but you can get some extra content through live

carlbme
11-27-2002, 12:46 PM
Yes, this game is Live enabled.

However, It is Live enabled the same way that Splinter Cell is.

Downloadable content. NOT Live Play.