PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Frost Atronaches!?

Tkf5000
08-12-2002, 12:23 PM
ok ive been playing morrowind and i decided to report this bug because its been hapening a lot lately and i just paused the game to post this. some frost atronaches act naturally like they do before they see me but they walk in place. they still turn and stuff but they walk in place. and if i walk up to them they dont see me. i attack them nothing happens. and one time i couldnt get by them cuz they were blocking the doorway. i can jump over them but they are taller than the doorway. its really weird. anyone know why this is happening? anyone else have this problem?

Alien
08-12-2002, 12:25 PM
If people/creatures are in a doorway, try a Command Humanoid/Creature spell.

Tkf5000
08-12-2002, 01:04 PM
its just the atronaches they freeze up. not normal things.

davidx
08-12-2002, 02:41 PM
Yeah yeah!!! Those frozen atronarches (sp) are totally, umm, frozen! I'll even shoot them in the back with an arrow and they still don't move (or if they do, they give up after a second).

Maybe they've been smoking blunts and feel super burnt out!

X

shrew king
08-12-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
ok ive been playing morrowind and i decided to report this bug because its been hapening a lot lately and i just paused the game to post this. some frost atronaches act naturally like they do before they see me but they walk in place. they still turn and stuff but they walk in place. and if i walk up to them they dont see me. i attack them nothing happens. and one time i couldnt get by them cuz they were blocking the doorway. i can jump over them but they are taller than the doorway. its really weird. anyone know why this is happening? anyone else have this problem?

yeah that happens to me too now, and its only the frost atranochs, they dont attack me they just walk in place, and i cant attack them either, this is just another reason why Bethesda needs to release an update disc with atleast some of the bugs fixed. If something like that doesnt happen ill be alot more reluctant to buy the elder scrolls IV. (if there even is one)

Tkf5000
08-13-2002, 12:31 AM
well at least im not the only one. i tohught i was the only one who experienced this problem.

Master Gracey
08-13-2002, 03:02 AM
This also happened to me for the first time just the other day. I went into a cave to kill someone for a Morag Tong quest and there were two frost atronachs that were frozen like this. I tried hitting them repeatedly with a hammer (I needed ice cubes) yet they just kept walking in place and I couldn't touch them. I didn't buy this game to admire the detailing of the enemy from inches away.

Seriously! I was SO happy to have found frost atronachs because I was carrying around some comberry and wanted to make more restore magicka potions. Alas, I walked out of the cave without any frost salts. There were many other meanies in the cave (including at least 5 fire and storm atronachs) and the frost atronachs were the ONLY ones who were stuck like this.

Tkf5000
08-13-2002, 12:51 PM
thats weird how only the frost atronaches freeze up. anyone emailed behtesda?

shrew king
08-13-2002, 05:15 PM
maybe its what they call a joke: a FROST atranoch FREEZING. Kind of ironic if you ask me.

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by shrew king
maybe its what they call a joke: a FROST atranoch FREEZING. Kind of ironic if you ask me.
man thats the most funniest joke i ever heard. im rofl! (not)

X-Ray
08-18-2002, 04:19 PM
This happened to me several times. Once I was plundering a dungoen and there was a frost atronarch. He just stood there adn I couln't hit him. So I moved on. On my way out of the cave, he had sunk several feet into the ground and this time he noticed me; I killed him quickly with the Goldbrand.

shrew king
08-18-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000

man thats the most funniest joke i ever heard. im rofl! (not)

lol, maybe they have bad senses of humor.:)