PDA

View Full Version : Gun Valyrie Help........please!

alleycat
08-12-2002, 01:05 PM
Naglfars pit 1. I get nearly to the top and cannot find how to go up any further. I've been on this level for ages now and if I can't get past it soon I think I'll have to give up.

I used the walls to get to the upper part of the pit and then went back to the platforms. I'm now stuck as to what to do next.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

symposiumx
08-21-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by alleycat
Naglfars pit 1. I get nearly to the top and cannot find how to go up any further. I've been on this level for ages now and if I can't get past it soon I think I'll have to give up.

I used the walls to get to the upper part of the pit and then went back to the platforms. I'm now stuck as to what to do next.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

That game gives me nightmares LOL
I couldnt even get past the first boss. How did you do it? I get him down to about 1/2 life (by shooting his underside when he's in the air, but then he does that forcefield, twirling around thingy~mo~bob (yes, that is the technical term) :) and I cant do squat.

alleycat
08-23-2002, 02:27 PM
To get past the first boss:

When he begins twirling with the force field you have to jump over him and fire on top of him. You may only manage one shot before you have to boost forward to avoid his blows. This also ensures that you can keep out the way of the forcefield. Keep doing this till he dies.

Any one help on the original topic?

BDHES
08-31-2002, 09:13 PM
Hey there,
Once you get back onto to the platforms from the upper wall, you have to keep boosting until you get to the highest one and then boost over the top of the globe thing and down inside it to hit the boss. It's a bear to kill but you'll learn the fastest way to the top after 90 or 100 tries...:D

Adios,
BDHES

spike spiegel
09-10-2002, 07:15 PM
personally I didn't find that game all that hard, I only died once. The basic trick is to learn to conserve your fuil in the air by pushing in the boost in bursts. I liked this game alot it's full of action, but it was way to short.