PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2...first or third person shooter ??

Shadow20002
08-12-2002, 01:30 PM
I'm very confuse about that one. Many sites that show the screenshots of Halo 2 (even xboxaddict) has something to relate with third person shooter game. And many rumors are circulate in the net that this one is on the third person perspective. So anyone know where i can find the infos that tell me what is relate ?

Dre
08-12-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
I'm very confuse about that one. Many sites that show the screenshots of Halo 2 (even xboxaddict) has something to relate with third person shooter game. And many rumors are circulate in the net that this one is on the third person perspective. So anyone know where i can find the infos that tell me what is relate ?

Halo is a FPS, I highly doubt that Halo 2 won't be. The screenshots could be from an in-game cinematic or could be taken using some of the bungie camera tools. Their tools allow them to move the camera to any location during gameplay...

hook-worm J
08-12-2002, 04:31 PM
It'll definitley be a fps.

Tinny
08-13-2002, 08:08 AM
It's an FPS with Third Person Perspective when in vehicles. And yes, the screenshots were from the trailer. It's a cut scene of the Chief jumping towards Earth. Like the Halo cut scenes showing the Chief in 3rd.

Snapple
08-13-2002, 11:16 AM
yea its a first person and those screens can be confusing but its just the angle of the camera:)

Shadow20002
08-13-2002, 12:15 PM
Anyone have visited Bungie's site ?? They say that you will fight many new enemies...include ninjas ??? How that could be ??

Snapple
08-13-2002, 02:20 PM
Anyone have visited Bungie's site ?? They say that you will fight many new enemies...include ninjas ??? How that could be ??
just wait and see:rolleyes:

addict733
08-13-2002, 06:32 PM
can you please give me a link, cuase i didnt see jack about ninjas. i did see "and many yet-unreveled enemys" so if they said ninjas, why would they say unreveled....and dude, if your wondering if Halo 2 is gonna be 3rd person becuase of screens, look at all the screens at Tru7h and reconciliation......Dumba55es on this forum......

cityson
08-13-2002, 07:06 PM
FPS!!!! YOu happy??? :mad: :rolleyes:

peejay2288
08-13-2002, 07:24 PM
prbly first person since thats what halo 1 was.

Tinny
08-14-2002, 07:29 AM

There are new enemies (new types of Covenant and more likely then not Flood aswell as the Monitor also joining in the fun. I don't know if the Monitor forces will have any additions though)

OK, the guy who gave the release was describing what Halo 2 would be like. There would not be ninjas in Halo 2. But Halo 2 would be like Ninjas (cool) on fire (very cool) so just expect a brilliant game. Just read the thing again. Seriously, whats up with everybody?