PDA

View Full Version : 4x4 Evo

l Maximus l
11-02-2001, 12:15 PM
Did you guys check out that movie on the home page of XBoxAddict? This game looks 100 times better than I anticipated! WOW!

Pimpn419
11-02-2001, 02:36 PM
yeah, that's the movie that got me hooked! you've never seen that demo before? the first time I saw that demo was at Toy "R" Us.. they had the playable Oddworld demo and about 20 or so other non-interactive movie demos.

I couldn't believe when I heard the ratings this game was getting.. somewhere around a 4.0 or a 5! This game rocks!! I knew this game would be a hit and no matter If It was or not.. I was hooked and knew this was a "must" have at the launch date.

-Matt

l Maximus l
11-02-2001, 02:42 PM
I'm with you, Pimpn (Matt)...

Yeah, that was my first look at the game in action...and, man, that game was tighter than a frog's ass! :D Seriously!!!

I am sure I will pick this one up...Maybe even at launch...if not, soon to follow (give me a week :D )

-Max

RPGr
11-02-2001, 02:46 PM
The game "looks" pretty and all, but if it's like the DC version, then you'll get bored with it after a couple of days. I hope I'm wrong though.

Pimpn419
11-02-2001, 02:51 PM
I've heard this game has internet capabilities as well!! That's gonna make this sweet a$$ game even sweeter... not to mention that (In my opinion) It already beats out Project Gotham Racing by far!!! In 4x4 you get vehicle upgrades which makes the game all that more fun and leaves PGR In the dust...

-Matt

l Maximus l
11-02-2001, 02:57 PM
Well, Pimpn...I will agree and disagree. I think 4x4 Evo looks like a sweet ass game, without a doubt. But, it's hard to compare this game with Project Gotham Racing since PGR is based on street driving with Exotic Sports cars...

In my opinion, they are both strong buys! I love all kinds of games...especially racing games!

Oooooooohh....Beeeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaaaaavvvve.

-Max :D

Pimpn419
11-02-2001, 03:13 PM
yeah, true.. they are both strong buys and I'm sure kick a$$ In thier own way. Only 4x4 Evo caught my attention a little more and threw In the car upgrades which got me hooked.. I'm sure I'll like PGR just as much. I too like all different varrieties of games and I'm sure eventually I'll buy PGR If It lives up to the hype.

I agree with you totally.. the street racing style and the exotic sports cars are phenominal!!!

-Matt

l Maximus l
11-02-2001, 03:25 PM
Because I love Rallicar racing so much, 4x4 Evo will definately pull me in...but, even better since it appears that it is a Rallicar race but with trucks! Sweet!

When seeing the movie, I was amazed...just in awww...and it completely met my expectations for a next-gen console...

I think I'm going to name my future child "XBox" :p

-Max :D