PDA

View Full Version : Everything About Morag Tong

shrew king
08-12-2002, 04:50 PM
I havent seen much people who are in the Morag Tong here, and now that I have rissen (sp?) to the top of the thieves guild, imperial guild, and the great house hlaalu, i am going to join the Morag Tong, and once somebody answers this question, then hopefully ill be able to help others with quests and such, but to anyone who has joined the Morag Tong, i need to know where Eno Hlaalu (Grandmaster of Morag Tong) so i can join, i looked almost everywhere in Vivec, and i cant seem to find him. Help would be appreciated.

davidx
08-12-2002, 05:54 PM
1. Go to the Arena section of Vivec

2. Enter either door in the main "arena" pit (where you fought the guy for Imperial Dragon status).

3. Watch out for rats -- they're fat down in arena depths.

4. Search for the storage rooms. If I remember correctly, there are three rooms. The one you want has the trapdoor marked "hidden area" on it.

5. Enter the Morag Torong (sp--I can never it).

Good luck,

X

shrew king
08-12-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by davidx
1. Go to the Arena section of Vivec

2. Enter either door in the main "arena" pit (where you fought the guy for Imperial Dragon status).

3. Watch out for rats -- they're fat down in arena depths.

4. Search for the storage rooms. If I remember correctly, there are three rooms. The one you want has the trapdoor marked "hidden area" on it.

5. Enter the Morag Torong (sp--I can never it).

Good luck,

X

sorry, but that really confused me. So i go to the arena pit, where i fought the imperial dragon, then i look for a trap door in the arena pit? maybe you could make it a little more clear for me.

davidx
08-12-2002, 06:16 PM
Sorry, I've never been good at giving directions (even simple ones).

When you're in the pit (where you fought Imperial Drag.), go through either of the doors (there are TWO doors on both sides in the Arena PIT.

As soon as you've found the three storage rooms, look in one of these rooms for the trap door marked 'hidden area'.

That's gotta help...

X

shrew king
08-12-2002, 06:19 PM
ok, so im in the arena pit, do i leave through the door and then go into the waistworks?

ScorpionX
08-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Go in one of the canalworks, there is 2 sides so look in both. Go into the Arena storage room, and when you enter make a right and go in the door. There will be a trap door to the Morag Tong guild in there.

shrew king
08-12-2002, 10:15 PM
OK, thnx to your guys' help i found the guild, and now im stuck on a mission: Eno Hlaalu gives you a writ on some person, he tells you he/she is near Dagon Fel, these are the directions he gives you:

Travel to Dagon Fel by boat, once your there take the south road out of town, then turn west. Go pass the Dwemer Ruins and when you come to a branch, go southwest until you reach the coast. Then head south, Shara (the place he/she is at) is there.

But i think i followed the directions good but i dont know where the place is. So anyone who knows what im talking about and has found it, would you mind giving some detailed directions?

ScorpionX
08-12-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
OK, thnx to your guys' help i found the guild, and now im stuck on a mission: Eno Hlaalu gives you a writ on some person, he tells you he/she is near Dagon Fel, these are the directions he gives you:

Travel to Dagon Fel by boat, once your there take the south road out of town, then turn west. Go pass the Dwemer Ruins and when you come to a branch, go southwest until you reach the coast. Then head south, Shara (the place he/she is at) is there.

But i think i followed the directions good but i dont know where the place is. So anyone who knows what im talking about and has found it, would you mind giving some detailed directions?

Yep, that place is very hard to find. All I remember is that it is pretty close to the Orethi Ancestral Tomb. And Shara is near the coast of the island, so if you still can't find it walk on near the west side of the island. I hope this helps :D

shrew king
08-12-2002, 11:39 PM
on the very far west part of the island? i have went about as far as about halfway, on the southern coast, do you have to leave the land mass that dagon fel is on? like is it on an island?

ScorpionX
08-12-2002, 11:45 PM
on the very far west part of the island? i have went about as far as about halfway, on the southern coast, do you have to leave the land mass that dagon fel is on? like is it on an island?

Its on the same island as Dagon Fel, you don't have to leave. And is more to the western coast, near the SW corner of the island. All I did was search around till I found it. I did this quest a while ago and can't remeber much :(

shrew king
08-13-2002, 12:01 AM
if i walk on the coast will i be able to see it? or do i have to go into the land a little bit more?

ScorpionX
08-13-2002, 12:05 AM
if i walk on the coast will i be able to see it? or do i have to go into the land a little bit more?

If you walk on land near the coast, you can't see it because the door is facing land, not water, but you will be able to see it on your map, I believe.

ScorpionX
08-13-2002, 12:14 AM
And another thing you can do is when you find a place while searching for it, like an ancestral tomb, type it in on the the map (link)and it will tell you the location, then type in Shara and then you will know the direction you need to go.on this map (http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/morrow/map/mw_map.shtml)

shrew king
08-13-2002, 12:24 AM
that thing rocks, thnx raj.:)