PDA

View Full Version : XBA Clan on XBL??

JADE8704
08-12-2002, 05:52 PM
i was just wondering if we will be forming an online clan...you know...xbox addict..and if so, how do we tell each other apart...one suggestion i remember from a long time ago was to put -XBA at the end of the gamertag or whatever...that way it will be easy for us to locate one another and keep track of ourselves online

just imagine, XBA vs. TXB in unreal champion! the possibilities are endless! :)

E-Xbox
08-12-2002, 05:55 PM
hmm...
thats an ok idea...
but if its an xba clan..it prob wont be very competetitive ..
cuz some gamers are not as good as others...
funxbox.com has a clan..
theres is very organized and stuff..
u should check it out at their stuff..
but i think..if most peeps were gonna be in a clan..
it would be one where u have to showcase that u got skillz b4 u were allowed to join..

peace

mrmp3
08-12-2002, 10:43 PM
Yeah I like the idea a lot. I like E-Xbox's idea too. I say Maximus should be one of the guys who decides who's in the clan or not cause first he likes to play when he's drunk so not only would he test you gameplay wise, but you'd have to be good with the insults and comebacks with the Xbox Communicator. And if your a bore to play with and suck, then you'd have to suck and be as dull as an Amish person to not get in. Just my opinion. Since the BETA testing is for Fever as of right now, I doubt we need a clan since it only supports two systems. If Unreal Championship is something we BETA test, we defintely need a clan cause I think I could serve as a valuable asset. Signing off...

lllSmokelll
08-12-2002, 11:01 PM
i dont like that idea:)

Stifler
08-12-2002, 11:50 PM
I would just suggest joining the Funxbox.com Xbox Live clan.

-Stifler

E-Xbox
08-12-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Stifler
I would just suggest joining the Funxbox.com Xbox Live clan.

-Stifler

lmao!!
i wonder why...
i bet u that clan is gonna get ripped........
thats not even a clan..
thats a community gathering..

peace

Stifler
08-13-2002, 12:22 AM
The clan is actually well organized and well developed. There's also going to be a few surprises come launch time. It's worth checking out.

-Stifler