PDA

View Full Version : How do you get high magicka?

EphMune
08-12-2002, 09:00 PM
I am at level 50 and a Redguard/Rogue. my health and fatigues are pretty high but my magicka is like only at 92 or something..this makes me mad because i want enough magicka to do some cool spells but dont have enough charge. every time i level up i always put a "stat raiser" thing next to intelligence which is supposed to raise your overall magicka. almost everytime i level up though it only raises it up once and not X5 or X3 or anything. can somebody tell me how to raise my magicka alot? is there something wrong with the game because it only offers one "skill raiser" for intelligence at a time? thanks in advance

SlightlySycho
08-12-2002, 09:17 PM
I think once you reach a certain level, the stat multiplier caps gets lower, and eventually goes away. Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

vamp
08-12-2002, 09:26 PM
get yor intelligence to 100 quickly as possible. Just keep leveling up. I did this with health. I maxed out my endurance around level 20 and now i'm at level 64 and I have nearly 700 health.

shrew king
08-12-2002, 10:00 PM
this sucks, i didnt know things like that, i can almost summon a golden saint, im at 146 with my magicka, so i wont be getting there in this game. Any one know of some constant effect of raise intelligence?

vamp
08-13-2002, 04:41 PM
yeah necromancers amulet fortifies it by 25 points and has other awesome constant effects. Robe of drakes pride fortifies it by 10. I got the belt that you get for being hialu hortator that fortifies magicka by 20 points.Trebonius has the necromancers amulet and a lady in tel aruhn tower has the robe of drakes pride.

EHWfedPres
08-13-2002, 08:48 PM
Im level 86...or was it 89...i forget...but anyway. After so long, those coin things you get for each level to boost your points go away. The magicka you start with is what you will always have, unless you increase it thru magical items. I got my magicka over 200, over 800 health, and a full magic set of daedric armor which i enchanted myself...my guy is essentailly...God. If Morrowind was a massive multiplayer game, i would not stop playing no matter what the cost...its just so much fun...but my friend has my game so i cant play it...and he has my Test Drive game too, so 2 of my fav games are not here. :(

shrew king
08-14-2002, 12:26 AM
where is Trebonius located?

vamp
08-14-2002, 08:04 AM
vivec mages guild, he is an important guy though and a mages guild quest giver. He is the archmage and if you get expelled you cant make amends which means no mages guild travel.

How did you level up so high? the most I can get to is 72 because all my major and minor stats are maxed out?

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 12:03 PM
your level doesnt really mean much. its just a number. it matter by ur stats. u could be like lvl 82 with all your stats maxed out or like level 216 wit hall ur stats maxed out. it just mater by multipliers. right now im working on getting all my stats to 100 lol. im finding all the secret masters.

Black_Tek
08-14-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by vamp
yeah necromancers amulet fortifies it by 25 points and has other awesome constant effects. Robe of drakes pride fortifies it by 10. I got the belt that you get for being hialu hortator that fortifies magicka by 20 points.Trebonius has the necromancers amulet and a lady in tel aruhn tower has the robe of drakes pride.
Speaking about constant effect...there is a mask that boost your personality 30 points....I got it from a back rom of a shrine near "Caldera"..it has some pretty loot.....:)

vamp
08-14-2002, 10:06 PM
levels do matter, each time you level up you gain more health, fatigue and magicka