PDA

View Full Version : Enchant Points

shrew king
08-12-2002, 10:04 PM
I looked back for awhile and i didnt see any thread like this, but if it has been done, then sorry for the repeat.

I have my enchant skill at 100 and i want to start making some constant effect things, in this thread, post some things that you have found with a huge amount of enchant points (anything higher than 120) This is a well known one but i found a Daedric Shield with 160 enchant points. post some good ones that you have found.

frostedflakes
08-12-2002, 10:17 PM
skinks amulet from skink for a mages guild quest. it has 60 enchant points.

do equisite rings and amulets have 60 enchantment points? if they do, forget what i just said.

shrew king
08-12-2002, 10:26 PM
60? thats not that much at all, exquisite shirts have 120

frostedflakes
08-12-2002, 10:28 PM
lol. pretend i never posted that.

weweber3
08-13-2002, 01:08 PM
where the hell did you learn all of this?

frostedflakes
08-13-2002, 01:27 PM
when you get ready to enchant an item it will tell you how much it can hold.

vamp
08-13-2002, 02:10 PM
exquisite shirt, pants, skirt, and robe all have 60. Exqusite rings and amulets have 120 each. Daedric tower shield has 255. Regular daedric has 150. ebony tower shield has 150 also. Best weapon to enchant is the ebony staff with 90 enchant points.

weweber3
08-13-2002, 02:21 PM
Why would I want to enchant an item?

headgamer
08-13-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by weweber3
Why would I want to enchant an item?

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, please, excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes! LOL..

Just kidding...

Seriously, because you can do things like get constant effect water walking shooes, or flying shoes, or enhance your attributes and such... For example, I enchanted my Daedric Tower Shield with a constant effect Fortify Strength +45. That combined with my Randagulf gauntlet gives me a strangth of 165! I can wipe out even the most difficult things in just a swipe or two. I enchanted both of my Daedric Pauldrons with constant effect Night Eye 6pts - to make those dark caverns/shrines a little easier to see in. And the list goes on. Some peole have created 100pt open items so they can open anything without having to carry around any lockpicks...

Be creative and build yourself up with enchants... I'll come back after work and list all the enchantments I have so far...

HG...

vamp
08-13-2002, 04:54 PM
My best enchantment is my lucky ring which ups my luck by 47. Or my daedric tower shield which restores health 9 points. Nah my best constant effect is wraithguard.

headgamer
08-13-2002, 04:59 PM
Wraithguard is really not that great depending on your character setp - I have the Dragonbone Cuirass so have 100% fire resistance. I am Nord so have frost immunity and lightning resistance. I have gone through the Corprus disease cure, so blight doesn't effect me. So the 10 pt shiled and posin stuff is negligible. I'll take the constant 20pt fortify agility and strength of my Fists of Randagulf anyday...

HG...

shrew king
08-13-2002, 05:09 PM
Vamp, how did you get a constant effect of fortify luck? could you give the spell you used and the item you enchanted. And can you give an item a constant effect of fortify intelligence or strength?

vamp
08-13-2002, 08:38 PM
Thats right, I got a spell called orcs strength from the temple in ald ruhn. The spell only said fortify strength but it has any attribute when I enchanted. Here a tip instead of doing some 27-27 or whatever I did 1-47. Just keep putting it on and taking it off until you get a high number, My luck is now 92. I also did this with and that would work with intelligence or any other attribute. Wraithguard is better than my right fist of rangonolf. I dont carry that much anyway, and I have a shirt that ups my strength by 23 anyway. And it has a better armor rating. And I can pound people with sunder and sunder fortifies my strength by 20 also. Have a nice day.

shrew king
08-14-2002, 12:31 AM
do you have to be in the temple to be able to buy the spell?

vamp
08-14-2002, 08:00 AM
I dont think so because I was called a heretic from the guy and he still sold me the spell.

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 10:33 AM
this is kinda off topic but i dont really want to start a new thread. anyone know a good way to get constant affect levitate and be able to move fast. i can only do like levitate 1-20 ponts or sumthin with the daedric tower shield. so where can i find a fortify speed at. other than the boots of blinding speed, or a resist blind spell?

vamp
08-14-2002, 03:27 PM
theres not much more than boots of blinding speed in terms of fortifiying your speed. But should be fast enough right?

shrew king
08-14-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
this is kinda off topic but i dont really want to start a new thread. anyone know a good way to get constant affect levitate and be able to move fast. i can only do like levitate 1-20 ponts or sumthin with the daedric tower shield. so where can i find a fortify speed at. other than the boots of blinding speed, or a resist blind spell?

i would recommend not enchanting a shield to levitate, pick a locket or something that you dont need to battle. use the shield for something like fortify strength or something like that, maybe resist fire or something.

vamp
08-14-2002, 06:29 PM
oh pick up the saviors and that will make the screen viewable while wearing the boots of blinding speed, I have that and wraithguard equipped and its almost as bright as normal.

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 09:10 PM
saviors? what are they. i dont have wraithguard and i probly wont for a while. btw whats wraithguard do othert then let u pick up keening and sunder?

vamp
08-14-2002, 10:10 PM
if you equip keening or sunder it drains like 200 points of life per sec. But if you have wraithguard on it doesnt hurt you. Can you pick lvl 100 locks and traps? Its in a closet in tel fyr in divayeths pad.

Jarvis
08-15-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by shrew king
I looked back for awhile and i didnt see any thread like this, but if it has been done, then sorry for the repeat.

I have my enchant skill at 100 and i want to start making some constant effect things, in this thread, post some things that you have found with a huge amount of enchant points (anything higher than 120) This is a well known one but i found a Daedric Shield with 160 enchant points. post some good ones that you have found.

if you want to make high level enchants yourself you'd better have a massive amount of intelligence potions on you before you try.

I would suggest you buff yourself up to a min. of 700 intelligence for any chance at successfully making a big constant effect.

-jarvis

Tkf5000
08-15-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by vamp
if you equip keening or sunder it drains like 200 points of life per sec. But if you have wraithguard on it doesnt hurt you. Can you pick lvl 100 locks and traps? Its in a closet in tel fyr in divayeths pad. yea i know that much. i meant like ressist frost constant affect or resist blight or whetever. anyway i found it somewhere else. but what are u talking about warithguard isnt in a closet in tel fyr. the dragonbone curiass or whatever is, and scourge, and crescent...vivic has wraithguard.

vamp
08-15-2002, 06:41 PM
no i said that wraithguard protects from getting hurt by keening or sunder. I meant that saviors hide was in the closet.

shrew king
08-15-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Jarvis

if you want to make high level enchants yourself you'd better have a massive amount of intelligence potions on you before you try.

I would suggest you buff yourself up to a min. of 700 intelligence for any chance at successfully making a big constant effect.

-jarvis

so i could fit more spells into one item if i have a higher intelligence?

Brevity
08-16-2002, 07:34 AM
I have my enchant to like 50 how can I get it higher w/o wasting stones trying to creat. I bought all the knowhow I could.

Next: Where are those golden saints,,,,is that the only one who give constant effect and is there any of those stones laying around that are already enchanted w/one?

Tkf5000
08-16-2002, 09:10 AM
golden saints are everywhere. i have about 15 of em left and sometimes of dont even soultrap them. and all that without summoning them or using scrolls. just look around in daedric shines and ancaestral tombs. theres 1 other thing that gives u constant affect... i cant remeber the name right now.

vamp
08-16-2002, 10:14 AM
ascended sleepers do. You can find tons of em inside red mountain. There are always found in any dwemer strongholds.

Brevity
08-16-2002, 12:41 PM
Thank you both very much