PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Raw 2

venom_maximum
08-13-2002, 01:44 AM
Heyo all. i need details, links, info, watever for wwe raw 2.

I'm hoping that it completes where raw 1 failed so badly. (almost everything) but ne how wat do you think or know??

SlightlySycho
08-13-2002, 12:50 PM
Here's the official site (first good sign; the site for the last game didn't open until like a month before the release). It has some good information, but I haven't been able to log onto the forums for some reason.:mad:
By the way, as I'm writing this the site seems to be down as the host moves servers. There's also a thread in the sports forum here that lists some of the unconfirmed features.

The sequel looks promising . . . but, f**k, so did the first one. I'm going to have to rent this one first before I buy it.

LiL WeEzY
08-18-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Here's the official site (first good sign; the site for the last game didn't open until like a month before the release). It has some good information, but I haven't been able to log onto the forums for some reason.:mad:
By the way, as I'm writing this the site seems to be down as the host moves servers. There's also a thread in the sports forum here that lists some of the unconfirmed features.

The sequel looks promising . . . but, f**k, so did the first one. I'm going to have to rent this one first before I buy it.

You didnt do the url part right man...
Anyway I think the site you meant to put was *Taken Out*.If thats the site your talkin 'bout,yep its moving servers,I hope its back soon.By the way im also in there forums....:)

SlightlySycho
08-19-2002, 12:33 PM
Actually I had it right originally. Then I went to the site again three days ago, and noticed that the banner on the notice screen was something that might have gotten me into alot of trouble, so I altered the link. You might want to take the URL out of your post, too.

LiL WeEzY
08-19-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Actually I had it right originally. Then I went to the site again three days ago, and noticed that the banner on the notice screen was something that might have gotten me into alot of trouble, so I altered the link. You might want to take the URL out of your post, too.
Yea,I took it out....:)

Halo Evolved
08-25-2002, 09:11 PM
Hmmm, you guys think No Mercy is top dog I guess you've only played American Wrestling games.

ice_141
08-27-2002, 03:20 PM
thats noy the official site, if its the one with the disturbing pics and sever changes, its a fan site. i ahve talked to the creator about it, and he said its a fansite.

SlightlySycho
08-27-2002, 03:59 PM
Oh. Well that sucks.:mad: Of course, it does make a little sense since I couldn't find a link to it from the THQ site.

lllSmokelll
08-28-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by venom_maximum
Heyo all. i need details, links, info, watever for wwe raw 2.

I'm hoping that it completes where raw 1 failed so badly. (almost everything) but ne how wat do you think or know??
Why cant you look yourself? :)