PDA

View Full Version : Dashboard or passport

tomacco
08-13-2002, 12:20 PM
Hey there,

First off let me say hello to everyone as this is my first post since comming over from TXB ( gotta love the speed!!! )

Is it just me or is everyone starting to think of there harddrive as a sort of passport. I've got something like 20 different entries in there not including music that i've burned.

Just a thought,
Barranger

ride
08-13-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by tomacco
Hey there,

First off let me say hello to everyone as this is my first post since comming over from TXB ( gotta love the speed!!! )

Is it just me or is everyone starting to think of there harddrive as a sort of passport. I've got something like 20 different entries in there not including music that i've burned.

Just a thought,
Barranger

you mean like an M$ passport? the thing M$ is getting busted for? or what did you mean?

plz esplain...

AcidJazz
08-13-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by tomacco
Hey there,

Just a thought,
Barranger

yep, not too clear...

tomacco
08-13-2002, 12:29 PM
Sorry for the confussion,

I meant the kind of passport that you need to travel. For instance many people like keeping there old passports just to see where they have been before. With each place you visit, you get a stamp. you can tell the number of places by the number of stamps. Just like you can tell the number of different games you've played by the number of entries on the dashboard.

Hope that clears it up,
Barranger

XboxDragoon
08-13-2002, 12:30 PM
I kinda see what you mean, You could use the Memory Page on the Xbox Dashboard as a kind of log of the games you've played.

OppiumNitrates
08-13-2002, 12:42 PM
yeah but i have heard of Dirty disk errors and load failurs that were fixed when all the OXM disk entries and other 0 save entried were deleted so it does cauz some kind of problems

tomacco
08-13-2002, 12:59 PM
I've never had any problems with OXM discs (other than my GF throwing one out by "accident") but that's not to say that there arn't any. The OXM save take up about 7 of the twenty. What are everyone elses totals?

DarkArchon
08-13-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by XboxDragoon
I kinda see what you mean, You could use the Memory Page on the Xbox Dashboard as a kind of log of the games you've played.

yeah, i see what you mean also, i think this dude got it right :eek:

Fred Gasman
08-13-2002, 03:23 PM
uhh?.......ya lost me!
oh well, I'm sure this thread is pointless any way.