PDA

View Full Version : Bonebite Bow quest

Sammy
08-13-2002, 02:16 PM
I NEED HELP!!! I am on the quest to find the bonebiter bow in the Urshilaku burial cave. Here is my problem. I have been told that this bow is on a ghost in the Juno Burial Vault, but before I knew this I killed that ghost a while ago. I have been searching for the remains of the ghost for almost 2 hours in that small room. I was also tod that the pc version has a bug and that if you don't pick it up right away its gone. MY QUESTIONS: Can I continue the main quest without this bow? If not is there another one somewhere or will it show up somewhere else? If anyone has any answers I would greatly appreciate them!!!

lunatic
08-13-2002, 03:43 PM
hmm i dont think that u can continue. so it look slike ur screwed

Whoopage
08-13-2002, 03:49 PM
if i remember right the bow wasn't in any little rooms......it was at the top of all these long walkways on a ledge somwhere....i think if you go to the top of those walkways.....into the top room.....somewhere up there.....i can go look and post again.....but i think that is where i found it....right next to a mummy....

vamp
08-13-2002, 04:43 PM
when your in the big main room with doors to a bunch of burials, the door is at the top. Go through until you see a ghost at the end, it has the bow.

Sammy
08-13-2002, 08:59 PM
vamp, not to be rude at all but please read my post. I killed the ghost and forgot to check the remains. I later went back in and they were gone and seemingly so is this bow. My question is can i keep going or are there other quests that allow me to continue the main story?

vamp
08-13-2002, 09:38 PM
oh my bad i didnt read the whole thing anyway, you cant do the main quest you are screwed. You can however try the back path.

Sammy
08-14-2002, 11:20 AM
What is the back path? What do you mean?

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 11:58 AM
why dont u load the game back to a older save. plz say u make backup files...

Jarvis
08-14-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Sammy
What is the back path? What do you mean?

spoilers****************************************************************************

start by killing vivec and taking the replacement wraithguard, then go see the last dwarf in the corprusarium, he'll tell ya what to do from there. you'll need 2 books (kagrenac's plans and kagrenac's journal I believe). he'll make ya a new wraithguard

-jarvis

Sammy
08-14-2002, 09:08 PM
ok, so where is VIVIC (is he in the floating area above the temple in VIVic?) and the Corprusarium?

Jarvis
08-14-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Sammy
ok, so where is VIVIC (is he in the floating area above the temple in VIVic?) and the Corprusarium?

yes and in Tel Fyr Hall's basement in Tel Fyr.

-jarvis

Duke
08-15-2002, 10:27 AM
Vivec isn't in the floating area. That's a prison where they keep the dissident priests and the chick from the library.

He's in the temple (the furthest south canton) The lock is 100, but if you have a decent security rating it should be no problem.

Sammy
08-17-2002, 12:32 AM
Well I'v come too far to give up. I just busted in and kicked Vivic's @$$ and now I am inside the Ghostgate looking for the two books to give the fat guy in Tel Fry so he'll jury rig my wraithguard. If that doesn't work then I'm going on a HUGE killing spree throughout the land!!!!

Tkf5000
08-17-2002, 09:54 AM
ill prolby go on a killing spree to. i kiled a corpus monster. and now im stuck with corpus cuz the guy that u need to get the cure form wont talk to me cuz i killed a corpus monster! im gunna kill him, take his armor, kill vivic for his wraithguard, go kill cauis cosades, then kill the rest of the world mwaahaha:cool:

Figment
08-24-2002, 11:18 PM
The wraithguard does not work if you do the backpath

Tkf5000
08-25-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Figment
The wraithguard does not work if you do the backpath yea it does. u just gotta activate it.

Figment
08-25-2002, 09:16 PM
I must have read it wrong, doh