PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2

SoccerCJM77
08-13-2002, 02:39 PM
:eek: Man I can't wait until Halo 2 comes out it will be the coolest game ever. Halo 1 was great but Halo 2 will have more guns and vehicles. Does anyone no where you can get screenshots of the vehicles and the guns? Man this game is going to rock with Xbox live on it. That's the coolest that you could play with like a team of 64 against another team of 64. I hope this game will have life like graphics. Happy gaming everyone

lllSmokelll
08-13-2002, 03:02 PM
all of them :cool:

xboxmaster2002
08-13-2002, 03:18 PM
i big fighter jet none of that alein ghost stuff somthing like the banshe but a human version and have missiles and guns that would be cool

Fred Gasman
08-13-2002, 03:18 PM
What about a hover tank?

ScorpionX
08-13-2002, 03:24 PM
It would be cool to have a warthog with a rocket laucher and a gunner, it would even the odds against a tank. Forget the zoom on the warthog because it is simply too hard with bumps. A cool vehicle would be a banshee with heat seeking missles. They should have a level in Halo 2 where it is just flying around bombing the covenant.

Snapple
08-13-2002, 03:31 PM
id say all of them too:D

OppiumNitrates
08-13-2002, 03:43 PM
10x zoom on rocket is worthless, by the time the rocket got to the guy your aiming at he would be long gone

10 guys in a hog with 5 gunners, a little much dont ya think how bout a charter bus filled with Master chiefs with a few mounted guns on top and 1 in the back and front and cousomized windows so each guy can fire his gun out the window- complete with bath room and 6 TV VCR/DVD combo?????

but seriouly since Halo2 is supposed to have huge epic battles where everone is being controlled by someone in the XBL network . . . . ill say maybe

zooming in the hog is void because of the bumps as someone said before

i accaully like the tiger tank from OXM[/joking]

no really i like the Hog with 3 gunners 2 on each side with mini guns and the guy in the middle with a Rocket launcher. . . ..

max payn
08-13-2002, 06:11 PM
all of em would be sweet!

Integra Man
08-13-2002, 07:33 PM
Warthog with rocket launcher cause i use the rocket launcher 99% of the time im in the passanger seat of the warthog.

2 thumbs up for Warthog with rocket launcher :) :)

Tinny
08-14-2002, 08:19 AM
Just give me the Scorpian MBT and I will be just fine.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind having some sort of Human bike. Quad bike with a passenger behind? A guy riding from behind shooting his AR would be a great thing to see. More flying crafts and amphibious units maybe. Oh and when I am in the Scorpian I wouldn't mind alot more protection. Have a metal plate instead of a grill and I should be pretty invulnerable whilst I am in the tank. Yeah, I don't want you snipers picking me off when I am in the tank =P

PS. Didn't Bunige said that their will be a "customisable Warthog" or something so you can have different weapons on it?

Frorrari
08-14-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Tinny
Just give me the Scorpian MBT and I will be just fine.
PS. Didn't Bunige said that their will be a "customisable Warthog" or something so you can have different weapons on it?

I've never heard so, but it would be great though! :)

Shorezy
08-14-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Goldberg
all of them :cool:

Ya i agree. First of all ALL of these would be incredible. Second of all the possibilites/ideas for Halo 2 are almost endless. I'd would choose em all.

Fluff E
08-14-2002, 10:46 AM
warthog with one gun dominates amagine with five it would be the bomb.

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 10:55 AM
most of them(not all), plus the tiger tank from OXM #10 (jk about tiger tank lol). i mech would be cool. a mech with all kind of rocket launchers and gun and stuff (well i dunno about a mech in the real game, maybe a mod or something). for the real game i would want a updated version of the pelican with napalms. and maybe a armored truck with no guns, just for dropping off marines in enemy lines.

venom_maximum
08-14-2002, 03:37 PM
I would have to chose other. how bout a dirtbike. that would rule all. have some motoX fun in multiplayer

xboxaddict6445
08-14-2002, 04:10 PM
a banshee in multiplayer would kick glass

Angell
08-14-2002, 04:16 PM
transport gun like in Unreal T.