thanks for any help

cityson
08-13-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by sneak
just wondering are they going to make halo 1 again an make
it an online version or are they going to wait till halo 2
comes out for the online version

thanks for any help

We can play online already....No need to remake another version of Halo. :) Use a program called XBconnect. I kick a$$ in there!!

hook-worm J
08-13-2002, 03:46 PM
I'm pretty sure the next version of halo will be Halo 2, nothin inbetween them....

Snapple
08-14-2002, 01:28 PM
halo 1 is online already and the game is comming to comp.

addict733
08-14-2002, 04:10 PM
1. Halo 1 is not online compatible threw Xbox LIVE, but yes, if you goto gamespy, you can download a program that lets you play your system link compatible games over the interternet.

2. Why would they remake halo just too put it online? dumbass... If they did, would you buy it for 50 bux Just for online play?

3. Microsoft are tricky bastards..... Xbox live is launching November 15, to celebrate the 1 year anniversery of Xbox. with 60 bux you get the online server for 1 year. and when your one year is up (november 15 2003) halo 2 will be just around the corner, forcing everyone to wanna renew there service, for an estimated 10 dollars a month. So as i think, they are making us wait as a marketing scheme........and who can blame them.

4. you f.cking people need to look around online, its all over the place, and not even that hard to find.

SlightlySycho
08-14-2002, 05:32 PM
Actually, I never bought the original Halo because I didn't want to shell out another fifty bucks for the online version. But now, since I've rented it and beaten it three times . . .

Spartan IV
08-29-2002, 04:11 PM
i read they were going to make a halo 1.5 but then decided to skip it and devote all their attention to Halo2 production

SpartanSniper
08-29-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Spartan IV
i read they were going to make a halo 1.5 but then decided to skip it and devote all their attention to Halo2 production Really?

All I know is that the original Halo was supposed to be online until it came to Xbox. Then, of course, Halo came out and now they have announced Halo 2, which will work with Xbox LIVE.

Other than that, from what I read @ BUNGIE (http://www.bungie.net), there was never a Halo 1.5 or Halo: Online in the making. I could be wrong but I doubt it.:D :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I WOULD pay another 50 bux for a Xbox LIVE version of Halo.:cool: :cool: