PDA

View Full Version : xbox + girl :")

odpr
08-13-2002, 04:10 PM
ahah

u should have seen it!

yesterday I brought the xbox to my friend , he have a full dts sound, and huge tv, welp his grilfriend said that she doesn't get what is the excitment about this thing, welp I told her, ok hold the controller, wait a sec, I brought doa3, and put it on, in th e opening she said.. this isn't that amazing it's like wathching a movie nothing intersing in this, ok my friend told her, it's time to play ... the game begun....u should have seen the look on her face..she was amazed!!! ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! :)

she said can I play more? and we say : sorry there is halo to finsh here :)

bye
o

Sodacider
08-13-2002, 05:02 PM
my ex girlfriend played Halo too much at my house

it bugged me

cuz like she loved the game but she'd always get all freaked out about taking turns around corners and ****

and I REALLY got bugged when she learned how to use a sniper rifle in multi... she's got a better sniper touch than I do!! :( :( :(

chili325
08-13-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by odpr
ahah

u should have seen it!

yesterday I brought the xbox to my friend , he have a full dts sound, and huge tv, welp his grilfriend said that she doesn't get what is the excitment about this thing, welp I told her, ok hold the controller, wait a sec, I brought doa3, and put it on, in th e opening she said.. this isn't that amazing it's like wathching a movie nothing intersing in this, ok my friend told her, it's time to play ... the game begun....u should have seen the look on her face..she was amazed!!! ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! :)

she said can I play more? and we say : sorry there is halo to finsh here :)

bye
o "U hold the controller right inbetween ur legs and dont mind my hand down ur shirt" Thats how u handle it my friend.

Angell
08-13-2002, 05:32 PM
I love playing Xbox with my gf, I can still crush her :)

Integra Man
08-13-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by chili325
"U hold the controller right inbetween ur legs and dont mind my hand down ur shirt" Thats how u handle it my friend.

thats what i thought he was gonna do but thats exactly what i would of done hehe ;)