View Full Version : WWF FANS ONLY
03-27-2001, 08:56 PM
write all your ideas 4 the best wwf game or raw is war 4 xbox and lets see what kind of bad ass wwf game we can come up with.see if your a true wwf fan and can have the biggest ideas
04-06-2001, 09:33 PM
Heh... this is gonna give me carpal tunnel by the time im done....
1) Downloadable Roster Additions, Rings, PPV, Moves, Belts, Replays?!? , Weapons, etc
2) Replay feature of NBA2K1, zooming, matrix effects, etc
3) Great Graphics
4) Accurate Entrances, updateable
5) Enhanced Create A Wrestler Mode
6) Better table usage, i.e. stacking, fire?, ability to move, moves through a table (3d)
7) Weapon Visual Damage, not only by realistic blood which comes off on the mat and flys around when hit, but on the weapons themselves, allow weapons to bend and break
8) Matches. Hell in a Cell, Casket, Tables, Street Fight, 24/7 rules, basically any type of match, most of these could be made and d/l on the net btw
9) Commentary - J.R. & Lawler (please no heyman!)
10) that one crowd option seems cool
11) Perhaps a better story mode with voices and maybe a create a storyline mode
12) Ability to group wrestlers together and make a new faction complete with entrance and music
13) Moves... Acurate Moves
14) Winnning Scenes.. cmon.. lets make it look like what happens when that person wins a match example: stone cold goes to turn buckle and calls for the beers
15) TLC match would be nice
16) Better Audio
17) NO FLASHY CAMERAS!!! (smackdown)
18) Wrestle everywhere... have some actual layouts of arenas..
19) Ability to have 12 people in ring at once
20) Online Wrestling!!!!
21) D/L Updates is most important
22) Stacking objects i.e. put person on table, put ladder on person, splash on ladder and person = hurts them, increases spirit and crowd spirit, but hurts wrestler
Thats about all i can think of right now... =)
it should have innovative gameplay which lets you do what you want. for example, you can place tables in any position on whatever you want however you want. the same goes for ladders, chairs, etc.
you should also be able to drag, carry, move people and heavy objects. an example would be the couch in sd2 where you just pick it up and swing it. you should not be able to do that.
imagine putting someone on top of a table and putting a ladder across their stomache and having two guys jump on both sides of the ladder!
this would make the game more real and life-like. it would also make matches more fun and interesting. this is just something i would like to see as part of the gameplay. there is a lot more stuff i would like to see in the game.
07-31-2001, 01:36 AM
hey its my first post! *sigh* the memories =) oh how times have changed.
do the drew
07-31-2001, 10:18 AM
more realisrtic weapons u said? i dont watch wrestling as much as any of u im sure but isnt there no blood when someone gets hit with a weapon?
07-31-2001, 11:57 AM
depends on the match, no not every time, but what i meant is, more realistic blood that drips onto the mat, i just accidentally put 2 thoughts into one idea =p
07-31-2001, 12:26 PM
how about old school vs new school
Andre the Giant
george the animal steel
the Under Taker
07-31-2001, 01:18 PM
It would be good to have referees come out when u just about criple the other wrestler then beat into the referees and it would be good to throw the crowd at them and maybe kill them yes kill them theres an idea.
07-31-2001, 02:16 PM
It HAS TO play more like No Mercy than Smackdown! Smackdown is SO unrealistic! It should be similar, but not TOO similar, to No Mercy. Plus, it needs to use the Xbox's power. Quicker framerate, better graphics, deeper gameplay, more complex one-player mode, better collision detection, commentary, referees, more than 4 people on the screen at one time, better CAW, more moves, etc.........:D
08-01-2001, 03:08 AM
wheres the ULTIMATE WARRIOR?
08-01-2001, 08:24 AM
Thats a good one. I forgot about him.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.