PDA

View Full Version : WWF FANS ONLY

YUNG CUZZ
03-27-2001, 08:56 PM
write all your ideas 4 the best wwf game or raw is war 4 xbox and lets see what kind of bad ass wwf game we can come up with.see if your a true wwf fan and can have the biggest ideas

Aaron
04-06-2001, 09:33 PM
Heh... this is gonna give me carpal tunnel by the time im done....

1) Downloadable Roster Additions, Rings, PPV, Moves, Belts, Replays?!? , Weapons, etc

2) Replay feature of NBA2K1, zooming, matrix effects, etc

3) Great Graphics

4) Accurate Entrances, updateable

5) Enhanced Create A Wrestler Mode

6) Better table usage, i.e. stacking, fire?, ability to move, moves through a table (3d)

7) Weapon Visual Damage, not only by realistic blood which comes off on the mat and flys around when hit, but on the weapons themselves, allow weapons to bend and break

8) Matches. Hell in a Cell, Casket, Tables, Street Fight, 24/7 rules, basically any type of match, most of these could be made and d/l on the net btw

9) Commentary - J.R. & Lawler (please no heyman!)

10) that one crowd option seems cool

11) Perhaps a better story mode with voices and maybe a create a storyline mode

12) Ability to group wrestlers together and make a new faction complete with entrance and music

13) Moves... Acurate Moves

14) Winnning Scenes.. cmon.. lets make it look like what happens when that person wins a match example: stone cold goes to turn buckle and calls for the beers

15) TLC match would be nice

16) Better Audio

17) NO FLASHY CAMERAS!!! (smackdown)

18) Wrestle everywhere... have some actual layouts of arenas..

19) Ability to have 12 people in ring at once

20) Online Wrestling!!!!

21) D/L Updates is most important

22) Stacking objects i.e. put person on table, put ladder on person, splash on ladder and person = hurts them, increases spirit and crowd spirit, but hurts wrestler

Thats about all i can think of right now... =)

WWF
04-09-2001, 10:51 PM
it should have innovative gameplay which lets you do what you want. for example, you can place tables in any position on whatever you want however you want. the same goes for ladders, chairs, etc.

you should also be able to drag, carry, move people and heavy objects. an example would be the couch in sd2 where you just pick it up and swing it. you should not be able to do that.

imagine putting someone on top of a table and putting a ladder across their stomache and having two guys jump on both sides of the ladder!

this would make the game more real and life-like. it would also make matches more fun and interesting. this is just something i would like to see as part of the gameplay. there is a lot more stuff i would like to see in the game.

Aaron
07-31-2001, 01:36 AM
hey its my first post! *sigh* the memories =) oh how times have changed.

do the drew
07-31-2001, 10:18 AM
more realisrtic weapons u said? i dont watch wrestling as much as any of u im sure but isnt there no blood when someone gets hit with a weapon?

Aaron
07-31-2001, 11:57 AM
depends on the match, no not every time, but what i meant is, more realistic blood that drips onto the mat, i just accidentally put 2 thoughts into one idea =p

thedrisc
07-31-2001, 12:26 PM
how about old school vs new school

Andre the Giant
Hulk Hogan
Rody piper
george the animal steel
etc.

VS.

the Under Taker
Stone Cold
The rock
etc.

xboxlover
07-31-2001, 01:18 PM
It would be good to have referees come out when u just about criple the other wrestler then beat into the referees and it would be good to throw the crowd at them and maybe kill them yes kill them theres an idea.

rawiswar
07-31-2001, 02:16 PM
It HAS TO play more like No Mercy than Smackdown! Smackdown is SO unrealistic! It should be similar, but not TOO similar, to No Mercy. Plus, it needs to use the Xbox's power. Quicker framerate, better graphics, deeper gameplay, more complex one-player mode, better collision detection, commentary, referees, more than 4 people on the screen at one time, better CAW, more moves, etc.........:D

Door69
08-01-2001, 03:08 AM
wheres the ULTIMATE WARRIOR?

thedrisc
08-01-2001, 08:24 AM
Thats a good one. I forgot about him.