PDA

View Full Version : I Game To Play First!

Plasticman
11-03-2001, 02:22 AM
OK guys, this is my final poll here over at XBA, in fact it will be my last post, well, at least for a while.

Anyway, I need to know which game you'll be playing first? Yeah, I know there'll be a lot of Halo votes, but for some, that won't be the case. For those that don't vote Halo, please take the time to give a reason. I'd really like to hear your feedback.

xboxlover
11-03-2001, 02:33 AM
I chose halo because well come on its halo lol.

sinizuh
11-03-2001, 02:35 AM
SAY HALO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND! *waves xbox in the air*

anyways, i picked Halo... why? the only game i'll get a launch.

Plasticman
11-03-2001, 02:37 AM
I'm actually looking for feedback from people who don't choose Halo. It's good to see what people look for in a game. I have friends that didn't choose Halo as a launch title. Yeah, I know.

l Maximus l
11-03-2001, 02:52 AM
I chose Project Gotham Racing. But, I can assure you, I will be throwing in Halo immediately afterwards. Why, you ask? Here is why:

This is the very first game I saw...I first glanced at some screen shots and then viewed the streaming video on XBox.com. Needlessly to say, I was speechless...I have never witnessed a game with the intensity in graphics, the liberal use of exotic cars, and jaw dropping effects. Seriously, I was absolutely speechless...and to honor this game due to the impression that it gave me in representation of the XBox, it will be the first game to break-in my true next-generation console.

-Max

xboxlover
11-03-2001, 02:58 AM
Halo is the game that first introduced me to the xbox and kept me clingin on when i had my doubts so i would be honored to have this as my launch title.

WynnFire
11-03-2001, 03:15 AM
When I saw the poll I clicked Halo withour hesitating. But now, I'm have second thoughts. I have pre-ordered Halo, NFL Fever 2002, and Amped. Since Halo is so big and will most likely be sucking up all my time, I think I will play Amped or NFL Fever both first then Halo. From what I keep hearing, I will be playing Halo so much I might not be able to play my other games for a few days.

So which one should I do first? Amped or a season of NFL Fever 2002 before Halo???

For all the people who say NFL Fever, what teams will you first play as? For me, the raiders. Not because I like them but because I want to see Jerry Rice's face. That was the soul reason why I rented NFL 2K2 for my Dreamcast. Just to see how well they did on his face. Sorry if I seem a little crazy.

I used to work at an electronics store in the SF Bay Area and I would always see Joe Montana, Jerry Rice's wife, Harris Barton, Barry Bonds, and sometimes even Steve Young. Oh crap, I getting a little carried away. Sorry. I'm tired and have to open at work tomorrow. I think I will go to sleep now.

fanofslipknotib
11-03-2001, 10:17 AM
I picked NFL Fever. I KNOW I will play as the Packers first. Then, maybe as the Steelers, Jaguars, and maybe the Rams. Then, I'll do a Franchise with either the Packers or Jaguars.

Xboxmaster2001
11-03-2001, 10:20 AM
my first one is halo and fever so i voted for fever because everyone will vote for halo but that fever looks great and create a player is great i guess so well see

Slider1981
11-03-2001, 03:29 PM
I chose Fever, i want to see how football is supposed to be played. After about a quarter, then i will pop in Amped, then halo. I love snowboarding games.

JacobTX4
11-03-2001, 07:52 PM
i chose Fever..im gonna create a couple of players for the Titans and start a Dynasty

Xbox M.D.
11-03-2001, 09:38 PM
The one least like an RPG, that way I don't keep wanting to see what happens next and never get to the next game!

Marc
11-03-2001, 11:14 PM
Jacob, if you are playing with the titans you better create a safety and a cornerback cause their secondary sucks. Eddie could probably use a good fullback to block for him too.

JacobTX4
11-04-2001, 10:15 AM
yea..and maybe a couple of wide recievers..good idea :D

Azimiza-XBA
11-04-2001, 10:44 AM
I voted for Other, cuz the first game i'ma play is Azurik: Rise of Perathia. My reason for not voting for Halo is cuz the first game i'm gonna play is Azurik, period. Too bad it hasn't made the official launch list, it was supposed to. I guess I'll just have to pass the time with New Legends. Halo'll just take up all my time and won't leave me time to play the other games, that game is just too good, really, just too good. It's like a girl you see everyday when you go to school and from the first glance, you just know, you just know that she's too good for you. This is what this game is like. Bungie kicks A$$!

Slash10
11-04-2001, 07:11 PM
I choose Fever cause im a Hardcore football fan. Me and my friends play football games all the time that turn into epic battles. So cause on launch my package includes, The Xbox, (of course) 2 controllers, Halo, Fver, and Project Gotham Racing, so ema and him will play eachtother in Fever since it also a 2 player game. Im alos gonna do Dynasty mode. Create a team and start fom scratch. Draft em and trade em. Maybe create a player. Myabe, i think it takes away from the game cause u can make those guys good.

Don't go near the Green Light............. [

scarecrow kfj
11-05-2001, 10:07 AM
DOA3 for the simple fact it looks great and fast play. I have alot of people coming over to check out the box so I need to keep game play moving. than I will go to fever when the crowds disperce from my house. And when it is down to two people halo.

DenniZz81
11-05-2001, 10:23 AM
I think i will play silent hill 2 first!
yeey :D

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 10:31 AM
I will play Fuzion Frenzy.

JUST KIDDING! I don't know about you guys, but, I played this last weekend at Toys R' Us and it completely sucked! Don't get me wrong...I'm pumped up for Halo, NFL Fever, Amped, and several other games....just not that one!!!

-Max