PDA

View Full Version : Is Morrowind the BEST RPG you have EVER played?

Alfa
08-13-2002, 09:10 PM
RPGs include the following:

- Diablo I & II
- FF (anyone)
- Harvest Moon type games
- Dungeon Siege

Morrowind is my first ever RPG, and I really love this game.

If I had to sum up what MW is, I would describe it as follows:

Super duper amazing!

Lets hear what YOU have to say!

ScorpionX
08-13-2002, 09:22 PM
Yes, I believe it is. The only other RPG I played was the Myst series and I enjoyed that also, but Morrowind is a really fun game to play. :D

vamp
08-13-2002, 09:43 PM
no, morrowind is in my top 5. It wins my longest playable value award. I was more addicted to ffx then I was morrowind. But no rpg can never beat the masterpiece that is SHENMUE

shrew king
08-14-2002, 12:21 AM
not only is it the best, its the only RPG i have ever played.

Alien
08-14-2002, 10:22 AM
Yes, it is the best RPG ever so far in my opinion. And yes, your poll is correct, I do have two copies of Morrowind. :D I have both versions, PC and Xbox. :p

Duke
08-14-2002, 10:24 AM
I really like it, but I'd have to say that the most enjoyment I ever got out of an RPG was the original FF. Haven't really played much since then, but it was THE title that made me think RPG's weren't that bad.

Not that I play it, just have good memories.

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 10:28 AM
Yea best rpg ever made. i dont get to play a lot of MMORPGs so i dont really know. i am the guy who never got to experience good rpgs like everquest and stuff. my computer stinks. ima get a new one sooner or later. i always got stuck wit the crappy mmorpgs that i could play with 56k. but morrowind is definitaley the best console rpg, or pc rpg from what ive played. i just want some mods for the xbox version. not fair that the pc version can have em.

Black_Tek
08-14-2002, 09:02 PM
Yes...IT IS...Being as a street fighting games addict....this RPG game took my mind away from other games scince the day I bought it....I give it 10000/100........" it true, its true"......:)

shrew king
08-15-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Alien
Yes, it is the best RPG ever so far in my opinion. And yes, your poll is correct, I do have two copies of Morrowind. :D I have both versions, PC and Xbox. :p

why?

Black_Tek
08-15-2002, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by shrew king

why?

:) A copy to play with and a copy to look at while I am driving.... :) .Naaah I just have one....to be honest with you....when you look through daily routiene those are the type of people that you meet...in the college...in the office...on the streets.....and it teaches us that we have to work very hard to gain a higher class and level of honor.....for example when you advance in the fighter guild till you reached the rank before the Guild master...you had an alley who told you that there is a corruption that you should cut it from its roots and he promised you that you will earn the title....If you think about it, "Fire eye is the one that gave you very hard time and now she doesn't want you to advance" now thats what happen in real life.....You perform more duties than your boss and have better public relation with you clients.Next thing you now "He envys you" Why? "Can't he ask me to leave?"..Now this is a simple thing in The Everyday Life.....peace.......:cool:

Alien
08-15-2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by shrew king

why? Because...see, I bought the Xbox version, and then a week or so later, I was reading about all these mods and downloads you could get with the PC Version...so I went and bought th PC Version. :p

But I play my Xbox version like all the time, because I have an awesome character on it.

E-Vader
08-16-2002, 06:43 AM
Still waiting for it to come out in Australia.:mad:

But Neverwinter Nights gets my number one vote:D

cookie
08-16-2002, 09:11 AM
i wa always a huge fan of the Ultima series, 6 7part I & II, 8 and 9

X-Ray
08-16-2002, 07:59 PM
I don't have the best perspective (havn't played too many RGP's) but IMO it IS the bese I have ever played. So far, 80% agree.

monkeyman
08-16-2002, 09:05 PM
man i really love this game but i am addicted to shenmue i donno why but i just love that game:p