PDA

View Full Version : What is the main quest..?

borka105
08-13-2002, 09:55 PM
Everyone has been talking about the "main quest", but what is it?
I am a newbie, and am currently on level2, but I thought that the whole point of the game is that there is no main quest....

can someone please tell me what they mean by main quest..??

-Borka105

ScorpionX
08-13-2002, 09:59 PM
The main quest is the Blades quests. You know that package you got and you were supposed to bring it to a man in Balmora? He is the Spymaster of the Blades and gives you orders. You can join guilds and houses too if you don't want to do the main quest right away.

davidx
08-14-2002, 02:16 PM
I stole from a Baldes member by accident. Didn't think to revert to a saved game.

Is there a way to get back into my clique? Who do I make amends with? I'm lvl 53 and I WANNA DO THE MAIN QUEST NOW!!!!!!!!!!

*sobbing*'

X

Jarvis
08-14-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by davidx
I stole from a Baldes member by accident. Didn't think to revert to a saved game.

Is there a way to get back into my clique? Who do I make amends with? I'm lvl 53 and I WANNA DO THE MAIN QUEST NOW!!!!!!!!!!

*sobbing*'

X

go see the blademaster in balmora (caisus). he is over the river, near the guardhouse.

-jarvis

xboxgamer142
08-14-2002, 02:46 PM
The main story or quest is teh Blades quests. They start of when you go to Caius Cosades. They get harder and harder, but they are pointless. The game is more funner without the main quest. There is a 'free' walkthrough (if you don't have the startegy guide) at www.cheatcc.com. You can get a point of the quests that are in the main story.

borka105
08-14-2002, 02:50 PM
so the whole point of the game is to accomplish the main quest?

I was more focused on accomplishing the quests for the fighters and theives guilds than the blades.........

-Borka105

Comic Book Guy
08-14-2002, 04:18 PM
Yes, I killed Caius Cosades(sp) because he attacked me. I wanted to do the main quest when I got to level 15, but I tried to steal from the guy and I couldn't get back on his good side so I killed him. But, since I am only level 14, I won't be too hurt if I start over.

davidx
08-14-2002, 05:55 PM
I've gone to see Cassius in Balmora...but he hates my guts (won't even talk to me). I'd like to kill his arse with my daedric battle axe (one chop=death), but I still wanna do the main quest.

Is it really possible to make ammends with this dude?

davidx

Shadow20002
08-14-2002, 06:25 PM
Try to charm him with the spell charm. I can't tell you where to get this spell but check yourself in Mage's Guilds, Temples, maybe someone will sell this to you.

Tyan
08-14-2002, 06:30 PM
Hey I didnt want to start a whole new thread, is there like a Morrowind Q and A thread? Either way perhaps someone can explain to me why I always get attacked in outlying regions by the inhabitants camping out. Do you guys always get attacked too?

vamp
08-14-2002, 06:33 PM
oh those are renegade ashlanders by the yurts. Most will attack you on sight.

Tyan
08-14-2002, 07:05 PM
I dont know who they are but it seems like anytime I get out in the middle of nowhere I stumble across someone angry with me. But I am glad I am not the only one.

Black_Tek
08-14-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Tyan
I dont know who they are but it seems like anytime I get out in the middle of nowhere I stumble across someone angry with me. But I am glad I am not the only one.
Well the more they are the better it is...Do you know why?....It helps you fighting skills to get higher....plus you can have a place where youcan sleep.....:) ...but they are stupid fools anyway.."How the hell they would attack without even knocking the door"...and who answered:"I am a Morrowind legend"....peace....