PDA

View Full Version : Official list of launch titles

l Maximus l
11-03-2001, 02:54 AM
I almost seriously hate to ask this...but, quite honestly, I'm not sure. Does anyone know the official list of launch game titles? I've been looking everywhere!

I appreciate all of your help!

-Max

fanofslipknotib
11-03-2001, 10:24 AM
wow, Gotham Racing comes out on my birthday....I think I'm gonna cry......

;)

And Jeremy, 2 out of your 3 are my picks as well! Sucks that my third pick got delayed.:(

benz_300sl
11-03-2001, 12:33 PM
I have a question...a while ago on the xboxaddict main page is said NHL Hitz was going to be released in December...now its in early November? which one is true?

If it sounds like i am complaining i can tell u i am not, the 2 games i ordered are NHL Hitz and WWF Raw and they were both delayed so i really hope that 1 of them comes out on time...

So my real question is: is NHL Hitz coming out early November, or in December?

Thanks!
-benz

sinizuh
11-03-2001, 12:52 PM
wait wait wait... Halo ships 10 days before launch?! in 2 days?!

*is gonna buy it right away* :eek:

benz_300sl
11-03-2001, 01:37 PM
Thanks Jeremy....i gotta wait still December 27th for RAW :( :(

so they are gonna be selling XBox games before the system is eve released?

Oh yeah, and where did u check? IGN says that they are both comin out in December...:(

Thanks

RPGr
11-03-2001, 03:44 PM
4x4 Evo is out. I've seen copies of it!
And what about Cel Damage? I think it's out, also.

*Edit*
Ok, I see you added them.

sinizuh
11-03-2001, 06:02 PM
today, i asked a guy at EB about this and he basicly spazzed at me... he said that it was the street date and they was no point to sell games before launch. and then he went on to say that they could be sued... when i told him it was EB in USA, he said "Highly Unlikely" and walked away from me.

:o i hate EB employees. they think they know more than me :rolleyes:

Xbox M.D.
11-03-2001, 09:44 PM
Yo

Marc
11-03-2001, 11:08 PM
The EB manager here is cool as hell. He even let us demo the Madden 2002 and NFL Fever games. The other guys that work there are okay, but the guys in the other mall store are a bunch of *******s. The manager there is too uptight.

Azimiza-XBA
11-04-2001, 08:58 AM
Hey Jeremy, the only pick in red that you have that sucks is NFL Fever. Just wanted to say that first. Anyway, these are my pics (I have a lot):

Out of the titles already out: Fusion Frenzy and Cel Damage
Out of the titles that come out on the 5th: ALL of 'em except Shrek
Out of the 6th: Only NHL Hitz
Out of the 8th: DOA3 (definitely DOA3, those boobies bounce!) and Amped, everyone check out previews for both those games on Xbox Addict
Out of the 9th: None
Oh, and forget StarWars games, LucasArts needs another franchise already!
Out of the 13th: Tony Hawk 2X
Out of the 14th: Dark Summit looks retarded
Out of the 15h: do i really have to list this? XBOX DANGIT! this website should be called XBOXDANGIT.com

By the way, have y'all noticed that all the EB employees are immensely ***. They're so G*Y that it'd be impossible not to notice how they touch each other and move their hands like girls when they're talking to customers... brrr it sickens me just thinking about it. Yuck, what we need are female employees, female gamers, ah man a dream girlfriend. But I kinda find it disappointing how every female gamer I've met is unattractive. I want one that is hot!! If you're a female gamer and you're hot as hell, send me a private message ;). Oh sheezit, I think I just saw Britney Spears walking outside :eek:. Peace!

benz_300sl
11-04-2001, 10:27 AM
Oh yeah, and where did u check? IGN says that they are both comin out in December...

Jeremy? your reply?:D :D

thanks man, i'm just very curious

MetalGear
11-04-2001, 11:41 AM
...where is Silent Hill X isnt that supposed to be a launch title??!

benz_300sl
11-04-2001, 03:39 PM
Jeremy...i pray you are right!:D cuz Raw is already delayed:( and it would be a HUGE bummer if Hitz is too...:(

RPGr
11-04-2001, 07:48 PM
Hmmmmmmm weird;

- Dragons Lair on 11/8
- Dragons Lair II on 11/9 ????????

And I never heard of Shadoan or Halogram Time Traveler before, what are those? Guess I better look em up!

RPGr
11-05-2001, 06:43 AM
Ok, I found them at ebgames.com. Neither game is in a Xbox DVD case, and they both say on the box; "Compatible with Xbox". Just what does that mean? And they're both priced at $29.95. Bottom of the barrel games if you ask me. But there they are, still. :rolleyes:

l Maximus l
11-05-2001, 10:27 AM
Jeremy...thank you for your information. You have helped me immensily. At first, I thought by asking what games are going to be out at launch would have been a dumb question....but, from everyone that I have talked with, it's what everyone is trying to figure out! Thanks again!!

-Max

Slider1981
11-05-2001, 11:30 PM
I bought NFL Fever today at Funcoland!!!!!!!! No i just need to play it :(

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 12:29 PM
lol, Slider...I know how you feel...My wife had to pull me away from the kiosk at Toys R' Us after a full hour! lol...I'm definately getting that game at launch!

Tazilla
11-06-2001, 03:23 PM
Thanks for asking this question Max, and thanks Jeremy for gathering the info for him,... It has also helped me in my choices,..

I'm going to the store now,.. be back after while,..

/me is picking up Halo, Mad Dash, Shrek, NFL Fever, Oddworld, and Beer.. BBL

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 03:38 PM
Yeah, thanks again, Jeremy....There is no site that I could find on the entire internet that has a list of the Launch titles anywhere...just in bits and places. I definate list helps. By the way, Jeremy...I saw 4x4 Evo at the retailers, too...so, you can add that puppy to the list...:p

Tazilla
11-06-2001, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Jeremy-XBA
[B]Here is what i got including dates:<p>
<b>Aready Out:</b> NFL Fever, Fuzion Frenzy, Madden 2002, Cel Damage, 4X4 EVO2.<br>

How many have you had Maximus?....

it was in the first line of his post to you,...

:D

l Maximus l
11-06-2001, 04:03 PM
lol...d a m n, beer...lol