PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Xbox

faceoff508
08-14-2002, 07:21 AM
http://www.ign.com/

Which game console do you think has the MOST games available?

I know its supposed to be PS2, but gamecube is winning and it has the least amount of games. LEts vote for Xbox so it can beat the game cube. So the xbox can be second with the most games. Come on people please.

faceoff508
08-14-2002, 08:01 AM
Lets vote!!

Zion
08-14-2002, 10:43 AM
Gamecube is not winning...PS2 has 82% of the vote.

Which brings up the question....why is this even a poll??? That's the stupidest poll I've ever seen. You might as well have a poll that says "Which state has the name California in it?"

Duh. There's only one answer. Of course the PS2 has the larger number of games, it's been out the longest and it has all the PS1 games.

That website must be run by complete idiots.

Fluff E
08-14-2002, 10:44 AM
i did

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 10:46 AM
lol i cant belive they posted that. they must of been deperate today. ign has some of the weirdedst polls. they aut to have a poll like they have at www.gamefaqs.com where they re looking for the champion or whateer. but gamefaqs is missing master chief.... maybe ign could do tat and actually add mater chief.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
08-14-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Zion
Gamecube is not winning...PS2 has 82% of the vote.

Which brings up the question....why is this even a poll??? That's the stupidest poll I've ever seen. You might as well have a poll that says "Which state has the name California in it?"

Duh. There's only one answer. Of course the PS2 has the larger number of games, it's been out the longest and it has all the PS1 games.

That website must be run by complete idiots.
truedat