PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter 2 game/Lord of the rings game

SoccerCJM77
08-14-2002, 08:19 AM
:eek: Hey everyone do you think this game will turn out good or bad. I looked at prieviews of this game and it looks to kidish. Why don't they add more cooler things in it. With better animation. Wow!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait untill the lord of the rings game. That is the game that is going to be the coolest. I going to get it just by looking at the prieviews of it.

Angell
08-14-2002, 09:41 AM
we will see

Dre
08-14-2002, 09:45 AM
Well from what I've read about the LOTR game, it will be based on the book and not the movie. So for those of you that read the books will be happy to know that Tom Bombadil and everyone else you didn't see in the movie will be in the game.

I am really looking forward to it..

Matty Soprano
08-14-2002, 10:17 AM
I'll was looking forward to the LOTR's game but i read in the August issue of OXM that it's RPG. I'm not a big fan of any RPG games.:(

Fluff E
08-14-2002, 10:52 AM
not harry potter but lord the rings will be fine.

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 11:08 AM
no harry potter, lotr yea. i have the pc version of harry potter and its a pretty bad game.

OppiumNitrates
08-14-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Dre
Well from what I've read about the LOTR game, it will be based on the book and not the movie. So for those of you that read the books will be happy to know that Tom Bombadil and everyone else you didn't see in the movie will be in the game.

I am really looking forward to it..

Sweet i Love TOM!! but i also read that there not really doing on the book to much eighter, so they r not restricted story wise, they can use anything from any of Tolkins books since he does have a bunch of them that all relate together