PDA

View Full Version : Zelda for XBOX

SoccerCJM77
08-14-2002, 08:27 AM
:eek: Hey everyone Does anyone think they are going to make Zelda for Xbox? If you played it on Nintendo 64 you know how good it is. I saw Zelda for Gamecube but it sucked. I hope they make a good Zelda Xbox game with no cartoon type stuff.

Dar
08-14-2002, 08:53 AM
Are you kidding me?

SkoalMint
08-14-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
:eek: Hey everyone Does anyone think they are going to make Zelda for Xbox? If you played it on Nintendo 64 you know how good it is. I saw Zelda for Gamecube but it sucked. I hope they make a good Zelda Xbox game with no cartoon type stuff.

Are you serious????

Do you really think Nintendo would let MS do this??????

Frorrari
08-14-2002, 08:59 AM
Yeah, I think they will some day. When they don't make consoles anymore they will release a Zelda game on the XBOX2 or 3 :)

peejay2288
08-14-2002, 09:01 AM

You should use you head. There is a first time for everything
~do u know how stupid u sound?:confused:

VAN
08-14-2002, 09:13 AM
New to video games, are ya? :)

Asking if Xbox will get a Zelda game is like asking if Burger King will start selling Big Mac's.

RudedogX
08-14-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by VAN-XBA
New to video games, are ya? :)

Asking if Xbox will get a Zelda game is like asking if Burger King will start selling Big Mac's.

lmao, I couldn't have said it any better myself! Why do you think sonic never came out on any other system until Sega stopped making systems? If you use your logic, then yeah, when Nintendo stops making systems, we would get a Zelda game. But, would you really want one, like the one they're making now?!?:confused:

Angell
08-14-2002, 09:32 AM
hey did you just roll in from stupid town?

Got this from the fourms the other day..... thought that it might fit here well: clicky (http://151.200.3.8/~vze29k6v/you.html)

Fluff E
08-14-2002, 10:48 AM
Ive never liked zelda so no

JJaX
08-14-2002, 11:08 AM
Well 3 years ago nobody would have thought Sonic would be on Playstation.

If nintendo ever falls off and goes 3rd party, than maybe one day we could get Zelda. Nothings impossible. But as of now it looks like its a "Hell no"

KviK
08-14-2002, 11:11 AM
The only zelda I liked was zelda 64, I wouldn't mind that to come xbox. But the other zelda's, specialy CELDA can burn to afghanistan.

xboxtito
08-14-2002, 11:16 AM

Now that will be cool fi they do that. I like Zelda if they do make i will buy it.

Tkf5000
08-14-2002, 11:17 AM
lol. thats gotta be the supidest post of the day. NO! do some research and learn how the gaming industry works. theres 3 big consoles out right now. xbox, playstation 2, and gamecube. made by 3 different brands, microsoft,sony, and nintendo. the different companies have some games like Zelda and Halo that stay with their console because that company makes that game. and they arent gunna give away their best game. like 2 shoes companies rebok and nike. rebok doesnt give nike Iverson shoes just with a nike symbol instead of a rebok symbol. and vice versa with nike shoes like cross training or presto.

LTM360
08-14-2002, 12:24 PM
Yes, but not for a long while, when like PS3 & Xbox2 are out. Nintendo might make a new console, but they arn't planning on it.

LTM360
08-14-2002, 12:29 PM
forgot to add this, Someone at my school was mad that he didn't get Xbox, and he loves Halo, (hes one of the "Cool Know-it-all Kids") he told me Halo was gonna come out for PS2! lmao. We argued about an hour, and I just let him have the benefit of the doubt, when school starts back I'm gonna ask him, "Hey! Have you played Halo on PS2 yet?
"No."
"I told you so!"

lllSmokelll
08-14-2002, 01:11 PM
i heard that Nintendo is gonna make Games For Xbox....wtf is that

Plewis
08-14-2002, 01:22 PM
the sadest thing is 3 people voted yes:eek:

FuNkY mOnK
08-14-2002, 01:22 PM
ShenmuII and MGS2 are coming to xbox, this was unheard of a year ago, and Nintendo is getting out of hardware, I would say that after game cube exhausts its life cycle who knows it’s highly possible that Zelda and friends might show up on xbox and ps down the road, after all how would the legacy live on.