PDA

View Full Version : I killed Elmussa Dammori (in Caldera) and now the Thieves Guild is mad at me!

xboxgamer142
08-14-2002, 02:56 PM
I belong to House Hlaalu. I took orders from Crassius Curio (that idiot) or actually the governor of Caldera, to return the stolen mining contracts from Elmussa in Caldera. I didn't bother sneaking, so I killed her, and stole the contracts. Now no member of the Thieve's Guild will barter or train me. Even the master of the Security skill (Heccerinde in Balmora - who belongs to the Thieve's Guild) won't train me. He is now the only one who can train me the Security skill (I think). Anyway, is there a way to make the Thieve's Guild not mad at me. I tried bribing, but it doesn't work and I don't want ot join the Thieve's Guild.

Comic Book Guy
08-14-2002, 04:10 PM
Go see the Khajit(sp) lady in the Balmora South Wall Cornerclub and join the guild and pay them if needed. That bastard Heccerinde told me he had no more knowledge of security to teach me when I was only at 70.

shrew king
08-14-2002, 06:12 PM
you didnt have to kill her, you were just supposed to find out that she was the one who stole whatever, then lie to that guy in the castle about who the thief was.

Professor Kaos
08-14-2002, 09:09 PM
instead of killin him, you could have went to fort moonmoth and talked to a guy i cant remember his name he gives u the "blood bath" quest and u end up killin the other guy with the key to the manor. this solves my problem, but i still havent figured out a way to get around him already been dead.

laters

shrew king
08-15-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Playya
instead of killin him, you could have went to fort moonmoth and talked to a guy i cant remember his name he gives u the "blood bath" quest and u end up killin the other guy with the key to the manor. this solves my problem, but i still havent figured out a way to get around him already been dead.

laters

the bloodbath was to kill everyone in the council club in BALMORA, hes talking about killing a thief in CALDERA, so youre confused i would think. just had to clear that up.:)

Tkf5000
08-15-2002, 09:21 AM
lol this happened to me. i got so mad yesterday when i was looking for trainers. i remeber elmussa now but yesterday i got all mad and i was gunna post it today. it says if i rank over them they will obey me but i dont outrank them. so should i pay sugar lips habasi or sumthin? or do i just gotta get better rank?

jun2cruz
08-24-2002, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by shrew king

the bloodbath was to kill everyone in the council club in BALMORA, hes talking about killing a thief in CALDERA, so youre confused i would think. just had to clear that up.:)

This quest got me confused (bloodbath in Balmora), ive killed all the guys in the council club in BALMORA and he still keeps asking me if i have done the job.

Any explanation and help would be appreciated.

elitewp
08-24-2002, 09:12 AM
I turned her a$$ in and they are mad at me for giving her up. Doesn't matter anyway...The fighter's guild had me kill all the thief masters anyway. I can't join the thieve's guild if I wanted to.

-EW

ScorpionX
08-24-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by jun2cruz

This quest got me confused (bloodbath in Balmora), ive killed all the guys in the council club in BALMORA and he still keeps asking me if i have done the job.

Here (http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/morrow/quest/mwqmisc.shtml#bloodbath) is a walkthrough of the quest, maybe you forgot to kill someone.

mticha_21
08-24-2002, 11:26 AM
this has happened to me and it says they still wont train me because of i killed her,i dont think u can pay n e 1 to get them to forgive you,they say they wont do anything until they forgive me.

Tkf5000
08-24-2002, 12:36 PM
or if u over rank them... so if ur like master theif they will obey.

shrew king
08-24-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by jun2cruz

to trigger him (larrius varro) to give you a reward you need to make sure you got the names of the people involved in the conspiracy against the emporer (emporor right?), you should have in your journal the names of the people even if you know who they are without going and asking everyone. Thats the only thing i can think of that you might have done wrong.