PDA

View Full Version : Any Canucks able to get 2k3 yet?

Woocifer
08-14-2002, 05:06 PM
I want to know if I should scream at my local EB yet for not having the game in 2 days after it was shipped.

KviK
08-14-2002, 05:13 PM
my eb here receives games 2 days after usa so ya scream if its not there tommorow.

Woocifer
08-14-2002, 05:15 PM
Yeah this is true but it was said the game was shipped on Monday though on their website it says the 13th...so its a load of crap, thats why I'm asking :)

KviK
08-14-2002, 05:22 PM
their website is american.

Woocifer
08-14-2002, 05:25 PM
Yeah I realise that as well...but what I am saying is that the game supposedly shipped last monday, which would make this the 3rd day since right?

KviK
08-14-2002, 05:31 PM
The game came out yesterday. Yesterday = 13th

Some stores got the game monday but not all

Woocifer
08-14-2002, 06:32 PM
Well I have a little story about how reliable stores are. EB in Ontario told me that they didnt have 2k3 nor did they have Matt Hoffman 2. Matt Hoffman was shipped on the 12th, this I know, but EB denied me and told me that it wasn't out yet. They also told me that it didn't have a set street date.

I went to Futureshop to get a movie...I checked out the games section and low and behold Matt Hoffman 2 was there at Futureshop... FUTURESHOP!!! They are like 3 months behind in their stock but apparently they have the power to get this game faster than a designated game store.

This is why I posted this thread because I don't believe too many stories about dates anymore.

Shorezy
08-14-2002, 06:51 PM
Ya i'm not sure, i think we get it a few days after the US. :confused:

KviK
08-14-2002, 06:52 PM
EB is getting it tommorow man chill out!

Woocifer
08-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Now the date has been pushed to Friday :) I'm chilled...I just think this is silly.

Calve
08-15-2002, 08:59 PM
i know!!! same thing with me!! i called last night and i asked if they had it in and they said itll be in tommorow (today) and i asked if they were sure and the guy was like i guarentee it! so i goto my local eb all happy and they say it comes in tommorow!!! i was so ****ed i almost yelled at the chick!!! DAMN IT!!!! I WANT THIS GAME SO BAD:( :( :( !!!!

Woocifer
08-16-2002, 09:14 AM
You know what's worse? I picked up this game at Walmart on Thursday when EB gets it in Friday... WTF is with that????

What kind of specialized store loses out to both Futureshop and Walmart on release dates? Isn't this there BUSINESS?????

Junk... anyway 2K3 is damn hard and I'm not sure if I'm diggin the lack of controls on the players yet...

Also I dont know if anyone has noticed but returning a kick is an arduous task because the defense gets mashed up and the other team comes steamrolling down the field at you.