PDA

View Full Version : Custom Music in Project Gotham Racing

fanofslipknotib
11-03-2001, 10:48 AM
I got this from xbox.ign.com Full credit goes to them for this.

Some games like Project Gotham Racing offer truly amazing custom soundtrack options when you're playing the game. You can listen to one of the game's two radio stations playing the default soundtrack, listen to your soundtrack in the order you programmed it or you can listen to your soundtrack in random order over the in-game radio station complete with DJ chatter. This last option is extremely authentic with real life deejays from New York, San Francisco, Tokyo and London giving shout-outs and giving away concert tickets while talking over the beginning of songs that you programmed!

Now that rules! Talking over the beginning of songs that we program? How cool is that?

CharlesDD2
11-04-2001, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by fanofslipknotib
I got this from xbox.ign.com Full credit goes to them for this.

Some games like Project Gotham Racing offer truly amazing custom soundtrack options when you're playing the game. You can listen to one of the game's two radio stations playing the default soundtrack, listen to your soundtrack in the order you programmed it or you can listen to your soundtrack in random order over the in-game radio station complete with DJ chatter. This last option is extremely authentic with real life deejays from New York, San Francisco, Tokyo and London giving shout-outs and giving away concert tickets while talking over the beginning of songs that you programmed!

Now that rules! Talking over the beginning of songs that we program? How cool is that?

eh....I guess that's cool, I can already play my own music and save the space on the HD in the X-Box by just throwing in 10 or 20 cd's in the changer and blasting whatever I please out of the cabinet's I have in my room. It's still a cool feature though, it does, for those getting an audio system just for the x-box, make the most of the resources of the gamer, meaning if someone puts the money into audio equip they'll get the most out of it.